• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Update is out now on PS4 (3gbs). PS Blog should have a post on this update tomorrow.

Some info. from GT.com:

Main Features Implemented

1. Cars
- The following five cars have been added:
・Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89
・McLaren F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95
・Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '09
・Pagani Huayra '13
・Toyota GR Supra RZ '19

2. Tracks
- The "AUTOPOLIS" track is now available in two different layouts:
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE
・AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE SHORTCUT COURSE

3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to "GT League:"
・Amateur League: "Supra Legend"
・"Mazda Roadsters Cup:" Rounds 6 and 7
・" Mazda Roadsters Cup +:" Rounds 6 and 7
・"Premium Sports Lounge:" Rounds 6 and 7
・"All Japan GT Car Championships:" Rounds 6 and 7
・"Gr.3 Endurance Series:" Round 6

4. Scapes
- "AUTOPOLIS" can now be found on the special featured section.

5. Replays
- The grid introduction sequence will now be played during Replays saved from "Sport" mode and Lobby races after Update 1.34.

Other Improvements and Adjustments

- An issue regarding the brake rotors not being displayed properly during online races and Spectator has been fixed.
View/Replays:
- In "Sport" mode or Lobby where you would be sent back to the "Race Entry Selection" screen while matchmaking was in progress has been fixed.
- Various adjustments have been made to sound effects.
- The rate of tire wear has been adjusted.
- Various other issues have been addressed.

Remembering that at the end of the month they will release another update to add the Super Formula 2019 cars:
https://www.gtplanet.net/2019-super-formula-sf19-coming-to-gran-turismo-sport-later-this-month/

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
New track yes!!

GT-Sport-March-Update-Autopolis-1200x675.jpg

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Autopolis looks like a traditional racing track - very cool. I really have to find additional space on my hdd to reinstall GTS. :)

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
They're still updating the game a year and a half in? That's pretty cool.

Tried the game at launch and disliked it due to a huge lack of content, and a non-existent single player component. Felt like the Sea of Thieves of Playstation. How much has that changed?

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Autopolis is pretty tricky. It's got some tough braking zones and a couple of corners have some gnarly bumps that unsettle the car. It's like Red Bull Ring and Catalunya had a Japanese baby.

Trailer finally dropped.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2019
Looks like there are some changes in BoP :

The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars has been adjusted:
Gr.3 Class
・Honda NSX Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 98% > 99%]
・McLaren F1 GTR - BMW (Kokusai Kaihatsu UK Racing) '95 [Power Ratio : 89%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 121%]
・Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3 '16 [Power Ratio : 99% > 98%]
IMPORTANT
The fuel consumption rate for the Gr.3 / Gr.4 cars has been adjusted.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
The GR Supra is a busy little car. I'm constantly shifting and keeping the ass under control. Its a lot of fun.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Love Autopolis, only played it before on one of the Shift games I think? Cool to have another track from the SuperGT, Super Formula series. It flows very well with some pretty technical sections. The new Supra is fun, moves around a lot, might need some front brake bias dialled in...

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. Love that this game constantly brings me back. The only "game as a service" for me.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome to see a new track added. Looking forward to having a blast around it.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018

Tried the game at launch and disliked it due to a huge lack of content, and a non-existent single player component. Felt like the Sea of Thieves of Playstation. How much has that changed?
They've added a ton of content, over 100 cars the car count is now at 284. Lots of new tracks and some traditional races.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
Noticed this is only $20 on PSN but the deluxe edition is $30. Any reason to get the deluxe edition over the regular? I see what extras it comes with but can I just unlock these cars in the regular game? Would I have to grind a lot to get these cars?

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
Noticed this is only $20 on PSN but the deluxe edition is $30. Any reason to get the deluxe edition over the regular? I see what extras it comes with but can I just unlock these cars in the regular game? Would I have to grind a lot to get these cars?

Just get the regular edition, all of the cars can be obtained in the game. Money comes by pretty easy especially completing all of the circuit experience stuff, and completing 1 lap equivalent of Nurburgring in miles each day randomly gifts you a car per day.

Gif looks amazing but all I can focus on is that the dash vents and screen look like a face 😮

cookie-monster-1116.png

FriskyCanuck

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
The game hands out gift cars like candy on Halloween. Doing the circuit experiences alone would set you up with a nice collection of cars and credits to spare.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
Gotta say I love the new track. I like it and especially like that they chose a track that never graced the series before and not in many other racers.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017
Just get the regular edition, all of the cars can be obtained in the game. Money comes by pretty easy especially completing all of the circuit experience stuff, and completing 1 lap equivalent of Nurburgring in miles each day randomly gifts you a car per day.
The game hands out gift cars like candy on Halloween. Doing the circuit experiences alone would set you up with a nice collection of cars and credits to spare.

Awesome, thanks guys.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Autolopolis(sp?) is fun on a bun. The 1.88 mile one has to be one of my favorites in the game.

Namikaze

Oct 27, 2017
Getting to sit in the new Supra in VR was pretty cool. It drives pretty well (stock) too but I already heavily modified it and added camber etc

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I always find these cars update weird to me because the game never really makes you use any of the cars besides GR 1-4 category cars. I mean the Supra is cool but if sports mode is never going to have one why would I care for it especially when alot these cars are very expensive

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The supra actually sounds amazing. No idea how it sounds in real life but that backfire when down shifting/coasting is insane.

The new mclaren is awesome as well. New track is fun. Great update overall.

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
^^Nicee. Autopolis is becoming my favorite Japan track in the game. Liking it better than Fuji.

TKM

Oct 28, 2017
Autopolis is a great challenge, and I'm liking the MKV Supra a lot more than I thought I would. Still weird looking around in VR and seeing the BMW interior though.

The SF19 is gorgeous and PD should have some decent events up for them with the current track list.

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Well I have a glitch to report. The music playlist no longer randomizes songs.

I've listened to the same 10 songs. Dis Generation, Soul on Display etc... Really annoying.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

They have added a bunch of free cars, tracks and single player events. It's still not near the amount of content in previous GT games or Forza games but it's not the barebones game it was at launch. It is still missing some features from previous games as well like weather. They launched it way too early and the focus on online racing was a mistake.

At the $20 you can probably find it for now, it is a good deal.