• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I'm guessing the single player isn't the best then but hey I enjoy multiplayer modes
I spent 30+ hours on Driving School, Mission Challenges and Circuit Experiences on launch. There were plenty of new Circuit Experiences added since launch so Id say there is somewhere between 35-40 hours of gameplay just on those. The only thing missing from the previous GTs is the "buy a better exhaust", "get a new turbo", etc. There are dozens (maybe a hundred even?) races to play in singleplayer but I find them boring because the AI kinda suck (they are slow when ahead and suddenly are fast after you overtake them, but mot fast enough to catch you unless you do some shit).

I always think photomode is dumb and boring in other games, but I love Scapes on GT Sport, probably spent 5 hours on that and am always excited when they add new locations.

Online mode really is great, if you can drive respecting others you can have a lot of fun, unlike any other racing game. They were capable of making a race where you start in 8th and ends in 7th super enjoyable.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
I have a feeling that a lot of these 2 disc games (GT Sport Spec II, TLOU2, RDR2) might get PS5 only re-releases to take advantage of BDXL disc capacity.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
If anyone wants a steelbook LE edition for $20 shipped, let me know. It still has the code for million credits and free cars.

OP
OP
Lant_War

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
Does this mean they are reaching the end of post-release support? Gearing up for GT Sport on PS5?

I've been playing single player since release, and there is a TON of stuff.
No, there's still stuff coming. The version in those discs doesn't have the last few updates

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
What's the price going to be?

I still have my copy of GT sport sealed, as I could not resist getting it for €15 in the bargain bin, literally within 3 months of release.
Game made a big turn around :) so may sell previous copy to get spec II

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
What's the price going to be?

I still have my copy of GT sport sealed, as I could not resist getting it for €15 in the bargain bin, literally within 3 months of release.
Game made a big turn around :) so may sell previous copy to get spec II
You'd be better off using that copy and doing all the updates.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
I know how you feel. I bought an external HDD just to deal with some of the stuff.

Actually that slipped my mind that i can now use an external HDD. Thanks for the reminder!

Does stuff run slower though from an external one however? Or does it need like minimum specs. Got got some standard 1 TB hdd laying around.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I think some of them match the incidents that occurred at the events, whether they used the actual replay footage to recreate them though I am not sure.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
That's actually pretty great for games with huge file sizes after release, usually just GOTY versions get this treatment.

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017
Bump to get an answer to the previous question. The US PS Blog post says available at select retailers, but I don't see a physical listing for this anywhere. Anyone know what's going on with this release stateside?

Spartan

Nov 14, 2018
Bump to get an answer to the previous question. The US PS Blog post says available at select retailers, but I don't see a physical listing for this anywhere. Anyone know what's going on with this release stateside?
Disc version is only available in Japan and Europe (including AU and NZ):

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
I think the EU disc version is delayed? Might be just a BeNeLux issue, but the game (EAN: 711719319207) has a set release date of October the 18th.

Spartan

Nov 14, 2018
It's only in selected EU countries, not every Territory decided to pick up the new physical SKU.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
LTTP and just bought...it says there are no car restrictions on Sunday cup race 2 but I do not see any of my dlc cars?

Spartan

Nov 14, 2018
It has no car restriction but there is a limit of 374 BHP for Maximum Power. Which DLC cars did you get?