• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Good races, specially the last one. Tomorrow should be even better.

Spartan

Nov 14, 2018
After New York, there will be Salzburg and then Tokyo, so 2 more chances to get to the World Finals via live events.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
It's going to be especially hectic tomorrow because it's the last chance to get an automatic spot in the World Finals later this year. Hizal seems to finally be on his game, so hopefully he can finally get that spot.

Oh yeah, the guy needs a win after his poor performance last time.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
They're teasing the Repechage as being crazy which makes me think they're going to do it on a rally track again. They've done it before and it was one of the most exciting races ever in the GT World Tour.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I love a Group B race to be honest, both to watch and drive, they are so chuckable and the racing is a lot of fun.

The racing tonight has been fantastic!

JamboGT

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
They're teasing the Repechage as being crazy which makes me think they're going to do it on a rally track again. They've done it before and it was one of the most exciting races ever in the GT World Tour.
I think it is going to be a Super Formula race. But who knows!

I would go with a Mazda Roadster TC one make race!

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still blown away by the production values of these event and how amazing the replay / spectator view is. Dynamic and dramatic, it looks insane and its fun to watc

kostacurtas

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the production value of these events is so high.

I can't wait for the Gran Turismo PS5 events.

PS: Crazy race.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I feel bad for the drivers that wanted a skill demanding circuit, and got stuck driving in circles in a anything can happen race.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I had OT rewatch the last lap again. Solis was in 9th place and managed to get back into 3rd by the end of the lap.

JamboGT

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
For all it being a random race the same guy led the whole thing.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I feel bad for the drivers that wanted a skill demanding circuit, and got stuck driving in circles in a anything can happen race.

The upside to it is that if you're in the back on a traditional track then the chances of you getting to the front are pretty slim given how good the drivers are. This gave everyone a good shot at getting through.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Hizal should have gone with softs first. His strategy went out the window once Fraga passed him on the first lap and got a clear circuit to make the most of the soft tires.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
Damn Fraga turned on the nitro and just keeps adding seconds of advantage. Will be interesting to see if Hizal will even catch up once Fraga switch to the hard and medium tires.

JamboGT

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder what fuel strategy they are going with. Looks like Fraga is burning some fuel as well

JamboGT

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Mitazono hasn't taken fuel so will be pitting as well, can do another stint on softs though.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Fraga actually ran out of gas in the team race World Finals last year. He did it on the final Nurburgring straight.

JamboGT

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't count him out, on the softs again, will be very fast and wityh that amount of fuel he can run full fat to the end.

Latkovski showing his true colours there

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
He was at 1% fuel when he pitted. I don't think he's necessarily out since the softs seem really fast.

Edit. Well...