• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

December's content update for Gran Turismo (Patch 1.53) will be available Tuesday, December 17th at 8:00PM PST (Internet connection required)

The Legendary WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca Returns to Gran Turismo Sport

WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca is a race circuit situated 100 kilometers south of San Jose in the heart of Silicon Valley in Northern California, United States. A technical circuit made up of mid-low speed corners, it is encircled by desert so grip can be an issue as the surrounding sand often blows onto the track. Therefore, drivers need to be able to maintain precise control over their speed at all times as any errors in estimation will result in them going off track or crashing. Its dynamic elevation changes are shaped by the landscape and are a signature of the circuit, with the famed 15-meter downhill-plunging "Corkscrew" its highlight. Laguna Seca is a circuit that offers thrilling racing not seen elsewhere.

New Vehicles
  • Ford GT '17
  • Porsche 911 Carrera RS Club Sport (993) '95
  • Toyota Crown Athlete G '13
  • Volkswagen Golf GTI '83
  • Toyota Crown Athlete G Safety Car
  • Rennault Sport Megane R.S. Trophy Safety Car
  • Dodge Charger SRT Hellcast Safety Car
GT League
  • Beginner League – two new rounds added to the Z Heritage
  • Amateur League – two new rounds added to the Super Formula Championships
  • Professional League – two new rounds added to the Midship Challenge
  • Endurance League – one new round added to the Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Holy shit they just keep on delivering. 2 fan favorite tracks in 2 months. Let's me having you!

benzy

Oct 25, 2017

i1YUROLWoAQQIdH.jpg

i1Sv1jHLJrfnqEc.jpg

i1g3R0FSPHApshB.jpg

i1j9I7cxsq9fqSH.jpg

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The rear wing on that Porsche is my second favourite rear wing in the world.