• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

6DYRMZq.png

After years of anti-trans tweets, harassment, and using his influence to delay funding to a pro-trans organization (leading to an anti-Graham/pro-trans-right charity stream raising over $340,000 for Mermaids) Graham's twitter account has been suspended.

1htfIFd.gif

update:

A representative for Twitter told Metro.co.uk: 'The account has been permanently suspended after repeated violations of our rules against hateful conduct and platform manipulation.'

Last edited:

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure he'll be back in a day or two yelling about censorship

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Suspension is meaningless, he'll be back in 48 hours bitching about censorship and the "gender agenda" or something.

Ghostswillpass

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Even though it's just a suspension and not a straight up ban, Im so glad Twitter is at least doing something to deal with this vile piece of shit.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully it is an indefinite suspension, and he's not just back in a day or two. I first saw his tweets in the Rowling thread, what a horrible human being.

Apollo

Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
my week has been filled with a debilitating amount of transphobia, so i must admit that this news is especially delicious. hope it's permanent.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Please be permanent. Hope I never have to see his name ever again (and that's just me being nice).

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
gonna enjoy this time between now and folks posting the shite he'll inevitably spout on that new "free speech" place

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
He is the worst. To go from making the best tv comedy with some pretty on point observations and deconstructions of the Catholic Church to what he is now... it's just so fucking sad to see.

Wogan

Oct 28, 2017
I've been watching him over the last couple of weeks. He valued that twitter account more than his family. This is delicious.

This was one of his recent twitters that locked his account the other day. He privated it to unlock it. He's a monster. Sad and pathetic.
mqCdCqw_d.jpg

Last edited:

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I constantly misread this chucklefuck's username as "Glimmer" which is terrible because Glimmer is wholesome and pure so please enjoy this image of Glimmer saying trans rights to bless your timeline

tumblr_pp8piv0O9I1v3q2yv_400.jpg

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
He is the worst. To go from making the best tv comedy with some pretty on point observations and deconstructions of the Catholic Church to what he is now... it's just so fucking sad to see.
He was progressive for 1988. He uh... remains progressive for 1988.

I really didn't like him from his appearances on podcasts, he seemed really stuffy, humourless, and weirdly ingratiating, and I wasn't honestly surprised to find what kind of person lay under the surface.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
Twitter finally seems to be growing some balls. Keep it rolling please