• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017

I know some people are still sitting on their $10 Epic coupon.

Also, Halloween artwork:

ElgoNU7UYAIs9Lr

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet. I missed out on the launch discount, so I'll pick it up this time.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Told myself I wasn't gonna buy any more games until Yakuza on the 10th, but fuck it, I guess I'm in

Elem

Oct 27, 2017
Tempted to double dip and get it on Switch. Do we know how long until they add cross-save support?

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Literally bought it last night for full price. lol

Oh well, an awesome game worth the money!

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
WELL WORTH IT.

Best Rogue Lite in years, and I strongly dislike Rogue-like/lites.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Such a fantastic game. Picked it up at early access launch, played the hell out of it and then put it down until final release. I've since beaten the game now 1.0 is out and it's one of the best games of this year.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I am waiting for that cross-save update for the Switch version before continuing it since I found I don't like playing on my laptop too much and can see this being good for handheld too. May go ahead and get the Switch version in anticipation

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
I was planning on buying it for a month but I chose not to because of school

Thanks for ruining my semester, I guess..

;p

Oct 27, 2017
The price is so low for how good the game is. If you like satisfying action, great characters, and an engaging story get on it.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
I bought it after the first discount and before this one and I don't care. If the game cost twice as much I already would have gotten my money worth. Definitely a GOTY contender and not to be slept on or dismissed as just an "indie."

Jagernaut

Oct 27, 2017
Would this game run fine on Intel integrated graphics on a Core i5-4570? I don't have a Switch and the game is not on PS4 where i'd prefer to buy it.

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
I really hope Hades gets a nomination for Game of the Year, especially now that one of the major contenders (Cyberpunk) will miss the mark.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Probably the best game I've played since Celeste. I consider it almost perfect and I've only put in 25 hours and cleared the game three times.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Supergiant Games' other 3 games are regularly on sale too. All of them come highly recommended, especially if you enjoyed Hades.