• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be giving it a shot for sure! I appreciate opportunities like this to try out games. Gonna be doing the same with Black Ops 4

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
This game can be tough at first. I don't think I got a kill in my first few games. Stick with it and you'll get better and better. The community is pretty great too so most people were patient whenever I struggled at first.

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
Oh ..
I have no aim controller yet :(
It's sold out like in the whole country...

I don't usually like FPS games but I wanted to try this with the controller. Maybe I'll have a look with the DS4

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
Oh ..
I have no aim controller yet :(
It's sold out like in the whole country...

I don't usually like FPS games but I wanted to try this with the controller. Maybe I'll have a look with the DS4

The devs test it using DS4 as an option, which is as good an indicator as any that it won't leave you miserable to use that way. Aim is a little better, but not dramatically so, in my opinion. Plus, hey, now you can answer whether that's true or not for free!

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
The devs test it using DS4 as an option, which is as good an indicator as any that it won't leave you miserable to use that way. Aim is a little better, but not dramatically so, in my opinion. Plus, hey, now you can answer whether that's true or not for free!

Yeah I'm going to try it for sure, I just wish I had the controller already :)
I've been on the hunt for a couple weeks.

But it's good to know that the DS4 isn't a second rate option.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
played it with the Aim Controller, too much waiting involved and the fact that when the host quits the match ends just sucks. rounds are too short and when people are dead they shout callouts that don´t really help like "left, left" or "stairs!". a game is only one round, so you wait 2 minutes, play 3-5minutes, wait again...

gameplay is very slow and methodical, even when you run it is like walking. imagined i would like it better but this game is not for me, it is "Waiting: The Game"

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will try it out. I also see that there are quit a few PS VR exclusive shooters, which one is most recommended? Bravo Team, Farpoint and Firewall.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I bought it a while ago but I had some deadzone/aiming issues because my bedroom is a bit too small for the camera angle, I also can't get used to virtual walking in VR, it fucks me up.

Riderz1337

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
played it with the Aim Controller, too much waiting involved and the fact that when the host quits the match ends just sucks. rounds are too short and when people are dead they shout callouts that don´t really help like "left, left" or "stairs!". a game is only one round, so you wait 2 minutes, play 3-5minutes, wait again...

gameplay is very slow and methodical, even when you run it is like walking. imagined i would like it better but this game is not for me, it is "Waiting: The Game"
As a big Rainbow Six Siege player I'm loving what your saying.

Huge fan of slow/tactical one life per round shooters. Hopefully this demo is coming to NA

Dashful

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
If you're looking for people to play with pm me your user id for a link to the psvr discord or there should be a link in the psvr ot in vg hangout.

StarPhlox

Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
I got this game with the Aim for Christmas, so it'll be cool to give it a try with all the new players who will be at the same level as I am if not better hahaha.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Please use your Mic if you're going to play this. Other players are generally friendly to newcomers and communication is really important in this game. Most people I've encountered use a Mic

PurelyChris

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Please use your Mic if you're going to play this. Other players are generally friendly to newcomers and communication is really important in this game. Most people I've encountered use a Mic

To add onto this - if you're gonna play with a mate or two and use Mics, don't be dicks and party up. If you party up the other player/s can't communicate with you and it's really poor form. If you're going to play and not use your mic - you've got a kid asleep nearby or whatever, then just quickly let everyone know that you cant, not that you're choosing not to. I can't tell you how many lobbies I've left because one person refused to talk, despite being level 50 (so they've obviously put in mad hours to the game)