• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr.Black

Apr 28, 2018
Finland
Gordon came in prepared I see.

Also I know how he feels, made the same mistake he did. You really got to be careful when going to the bathroom after handling hot stuff.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gordon is such a good television personality. This appearance is a masterclass of one liners, insults, swears, and preparation. And he's just so natural with it all. The pepto bismol, the donuts, just all of it so good.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I liked the offer to sponsor the show so they could buy larger wings.

Darksol

Oct 28, 2017
Japan
Amazing.

Also, someone needs to count how many times he said shit or fuck because I think he may have set some records.

I fucking love that he had a Batman utility belt worth of things to battle the spice with.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
I take it from the comments that he didn't fare as well as other Food Celebs? I recall Racheal Ray and Guy Fieri went through it without much issue.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
I take it from the comments that he didn't fare as well as other Food Celebs? I recall Racheal Ray and Guy Fieri went through it without much issue.
Does he ever like spicy stuff? He always seems to be highly critical (intolerant?) of it on Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen.

Courage

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
He's such a great showman, endlessly entertaining. Dual wielding the lemon juices lmao.

The 'milennial/snowflake' shit was 🙄 tbh but unsurprising coming from him

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
Does he ever like spicy stuff? He always seems to be highly critical (intolerant?) of it on Master Chef and Hell's Kitchen.

I always question this whenever someone gives him an international dish. Though he's entertaining, I sort of feel his culinary lens is kind of focused way too narrowly on what is "right" in the confines of French or New-American cuisine.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
Now that I think about it, they need to get Baer Grills on this show. All the crazy stuff he has eaten, I want to see him do this.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
That snowflake comment might seem harsh, but its true. I'm like in the 5% of my generations cooks who has survived the first 3 years and is continuing the profession because I lut my head down and wasn't offended at everything. Yes the attitude needs to change, but its happenjng slowly, and honestly the pressure is needed. A lot of us aren't stable and slightly untrustworthy, and we really do need to be pushed to some form of a limit to really shaoe up and become something great.

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This was probably the best episode of that show I've ever watched, Gordon is great.

And that snowflake comment hits the nail right on the head.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Tommy Chong still remains the champ for me. Didn't even seem to have much of a reaction to any of them besides enjoyment, and to my recollection he cleaned them.

I want to see him get AOC on Hot Ones.

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna watch this when I get home, excited

The best food personality to conquer the wings was Padma. My crush on her was justified