• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
people.com

Gordon Ramsay Is Launching His Own Line of Hard Seltzers

"I decided to toss the devil horns into the ring and heat things up!" says Ramsay.

Move over White Claw, Gordon Ramsay is coming to steal your thunder.

The celebrity chef and restauranteur, 54, announced on Monday that he is releasing his own line of spiked seltzers: Hell's Hard Seltzer. Ramsay worked closely with Brew Pipeline and Global Brews of London to bring his drink to life.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I want to know what knicker twist tastes like.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
The flavors include Berry Inferno (a mix of peach, blueberry, and raspberry), Knicker Twist (a blend of passionfruit, pineapple, and orange), Mean Green (a fusion of kiwi, lime, mint, and pineapple), and That's Forked (a sweet combination of key lime, vanilla, and graham).

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
The nice thing about these "trends" they got some people pressed for some reason is that this is like one of billions of alcoholic drinks available at the store that you can choose to not buy.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
I came in ready to say he's a grifter for wanting to release hand sanitizers during a pandemic

I'll show myself out, thanks

Oct 29, 2017
Have you all SEEN the "hard seltzer" section of any major convenience store lately? It's like HALF the beverage section. It's crazy.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Was thinking why not Helter Seltzer but I guess that is already a thing

WEGGLES

Oct 30, 2017
That branding is surprisingly hideous and tacky considering his "chef-y" persona.

Knicker Twister sounds like a shot you'd get at an awful college bar.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
I read the title twice as "Hand Sanitizer" and kept thinking Chef Ramsay cracked the code for safe but delicious sanitizers.

Oct 27, 2017
Saw White Claw in the store in Australia the other day for the first time and tried the mango version, and what the hell? People enjoy this?

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
I still hate whenever I hear "craft hard seltzer."

I have nothing against hard seltzer, but don't try to sell it as something other than it is: A way to get you fucked up with as little of flavor as possible.

Saw White Claw in the store in Australia the other day for the first time and tried the mango version, and what the hell? People enjoy this?

It will get you fucked up and doesn't taste like anything. Of course people enjoy it.

It ain't me, but people enjoy it.