• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
The GOP are absolutely going to leave this man out to dry. He will never get the help he needs.

It's a shame that they're turning him into a meat puppet like this.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
I'm curious what the plan is for if the GOP theoretically go a mile wide and an inch deep with this mass wave of candidates running everywhere. How do they reign in all of the dangerously unfit people after "taking control" of the country?

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Yeah he's a walking CTE case and it's sad. I also can't accept that he has any chance of winning, that's just too fucking scary.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
It's clear this dude's brain has been leaking for a while and it's sad and pathetic that GOP has propped him up.

mgfanjay

Apr 9, 2022

View: https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1549167131400384512

View: https://twitter.com/Jared_Poland/status/1549174442970025985

This person is also accused of putting a gun to his wife's head and saying "I'm going to blow your fucking brains out." (he never denied it, claims he has no memory of it though)
apnews.com

As Herschel Walker eyes Senate run, a turbulent past emerges

Herschel Walker appears to have a coveted political profile for a potential Senate candidate in Georgia.

He's also self admitted his has Dissociative identity disorder, which I don't want to stigmatize but this man is running to be a US senator and "protect gun rights"

Herschel Walker reveals many sides of himself - CNN.com

Many people think they know the legendary Herschel Walker: 1982 Heisman Trophy winner, pro football star, Olympian and last week in San Francisco, an Olympic torchbearer.

This isn't even a fascism vs. democracy debate. This man needs and continues to need support and help. not the office of a senator

I despise whoever put him up to this. He is a very brain damaged person

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
With each passing day, Herschel's CTE just gets worse and worse. He's even below MTG's incoherent bullshit.

Oct 30, 2017
With each passing day, Herschel's CTE just gets worse and worse. He's even below MTG's incoherent bullshit.
Eh, her most recent tweets misgendering and calling a MTF doctor "Dr. Dick" and talking about chopping their dick off still has her in the lead.

Walker is just an extremely brain-damaged person who is being propped up by a lot of other people with ulterior motives. He's a terrible person with uneducated and, likely, -phobic opinions but he is most definitely being used as a pawn.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I just cannot fathom voting for someone like this

He's a former college football star that was arguably the greatest Georgia Bulldogs player of all time. Considering how many rednecks worship college football down there, he'd be an almost guarantee to win if not for the bigger cities in GA that vote blue and the metro Atlanta area who has more common sense and education than the yokels who live in the bumfuck areas.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
And yet most political models predict that he's going to win.

That might have been true in April but as we've gone deep into the summer, AT BEST Walker is neck-and-neck with Warnock with a slight advantage depending on the poll. Quinnipiac actually had Warnock over Walker by double digits in one poll.

Georgia is becoming more purple. And while Walker was able to coast by in the primaries, he's gonna have a harder time winning over the majority of the state when he keeps showing his ass every moment he gets.

The best political strategy for him at this point is to avoid debating Warnock at all costs. That would be the final nail in his campaign if he has to go up there and give coherent points back-to-back-to-back.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually feeling pretty good that walker loses. He can't stop saying dumb shit, but not even dumb shit that appeals to the right wing. Dumb shit that's just dumb.

Apr 2, 2021
Well now that the liberals are cancelling Russian Roulette I guess republicans will have to double down and play a few rounds to show us how it's actually just a fun little game for responsible gun owners