• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1549167131400384512

View: https://twitter.com/Jared_Poland/status/1549174442970025985

This person is also accused of putting a gun to his wife's head and saying "I'm going to blow your fucking brains out." (he never denied it, claims he has no memory of it though)
apnews.com

As Herschel Walker eyes Senate run, a turbulent past emerges

Herschel Walker appears to have a coveted political profile for a potential Senate candidate in Georgia.

He's also self admitted his has Dissociative identity disorder, which I don't want to stigmatize but this man is running to be a US senator and "protect gun rights"

Herschel Walker reveals many sides of himself - CNN.com

Many people think they know the legendary Herschel Walker: 1982 Heisman Trophy winner, pro football star, Olympian and last week in San Francisco, an Olympic torchbearer.

This isn't even a fascism vs. democracy debate. This man needs and continues to need support and help. not the office of a senator

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
If you could diagnose CTE in a living person, this would most certainly be a prime candidate for it. Even by GOP standards he is far gone.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
His son is a real chip off the ol' block too.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
If you could diagnose CTE in a living person, this would most certainly be a prime candidate for it. Even by GOP standards he is far gone.
I know people made jokes and all, but yeah. GOPers don't care though. He's a warm body to fill a seat and that's all that matters.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
This reminds me of an SNL skit where Hillary and Sarah Palin held a press conference to complain about the rampant sexism in the press during the campaign that year. Palin made a comment about how things have shown that anyone can be president, and Hillary can't help but break down laughing and reiterate that point -

"Anyone. Anyone. Anyone!"

Just like the office of the president, it seems anyone can get into office in the USA where their vote will be important in the lives of everyone in the nation. Anyone at all! Guy hearing voices and threatening murder, sure, he sounds like just the ticket for the "good" voters in his state!

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
Unhinged douchebag. I hope he loses hard.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
I think there's gonna be a lot of split voting in Georgia in November. A lot of voters are gonna vote for Kemp and Warnock.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
And people are legit gonna vote for this clown. What the fuck?

A lot of Republicans vote for the party, not necessarily the candidate. Obviously that's a huge problem because it results in some of the shittiest people imaginable being elected, and also means they're united in a way Democrat voters aren't.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Sounds like the perfect fit in the GOP.

Joking aside, there is something wrong with his individual and he will probably do something terrible.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Insane that this lunatic has been polling on par with (and sometimes better than) Warnock.

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Isn't this the dude that told people/public that China gets Americas good air while they send over the bad air to America?

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
In any sane world; he wouldn't be allowed to run for office. I have a feeling that the only reason he was even given a push by Republicans is because the first 2 letters of his name are the same as his opponent, Warnock, and they are betting on stupid/confused people filling in the wrong thing. It's a pretty common move by Republicans.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
In any sane world; he wouldn't be allowed to run for office. I have a feeling that the only reason he was even given a push by Republicans is because the first 2 letters of his name are the same as his opponent, Warnock, and they are betting on stupid/confused people filling in the wrong thing. It's a pretty common move by Republicans.

It probably has more to do with him being a college football legend at UGA and hoping to steal a few black votes.

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
dude needs help
if he wins georgia is in big trouble

imagine if he wins GA and mastriano / oz wins in PA

imagine that hell

Mar 11, 2020
I don't know much about Herschel but god his son is one of the most disgusting self hating gays i have ever witnessed. I'm sure it came from his fucking father too, but goddamn his son has the most horribly disgusting takes.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
It probably has more to do with him being a college football legend at UGA and hoping to steal a few black votes.
596x397.3333333333333-789086803473.jpg

collige

Oct 31, 2017
And people are legit gonna vote for this clown. What the fuck?
I was about to ask that myself. Maybe it's referring to the original abolitionist Cassius Clay that Ali was named after? He was a founding member of the GOP so I can see this being part of the whole "Republicans were the pro-black party (a long time ago)" PR campaign they keep trying to do.

Last edited:

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I remember ex-Eagles players saying when he was breifly with the team, they'd walk into the locker room and he'd be sitting completely naked on top of a table doing weird meditation shit. Just out in the middle of the lockerroom with players and trainers walking around.

And that was years ago.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Cassius Clay was Muhammed Ali's original name. As for why? He's a disrespectful piece of shit.

I believe those shirts are made by a company that makes retro style combat/boxing shirts and are given the sign off by Ali's estate. That said, Walker could have his own reasons for wearing the shirt but that also might be giving him too much credit.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Its infuriating the level of standard that goes from Democrat running vs. a Republican running. GOP truly is a shit reality show mindset.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
I remember ex-Eagles players saying when he was breifly with the team, they'd walk into the locker room and he'd be sitting completely naked on top of a table doing weird meditation shit. Just out in the middle of the lockerroom with players and trainers walking around.

And that was years ago.

That was a normal day for Charles Haley