• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

navanman

Oct 27, 2017
Dublin
Not going to matter for shit until Google can break free from Qualcomm for Android Wear.

Apple is creating and iterating with custom silicon/CPU every iteration of Watch while Google and non-Samsung vendors are stuck with near 4 year old recycled phone CPU chipset.

Not much more features/battery life improvements can be made without Qualcomm upping their game or Google designing their own Wear chipset.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Don't fucking do it.

Statistics-wise, most people seem to be happy with a fitness tracker.
What statistics are you looking at?

apple-watch-q2-shipments.png

Oct 25, 2017
What makes you say that? It already integrates with a lot of Google stuff and Slack would be safe from Microsoft if it was bundled with G Suite.

google is a behemoth of a company with a terrible track record of messaging apps. Im sure butterfield would hate to be back in something like tha after what yahoo did to Flickr

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I wonder how long after the buyout before they'd try to disable app support for the FitBit Zip I've had for like 5 years that still does exactly what I bought it to do and nothing more.