• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Youtube banner Trump so it's only a matter of time before Google kicks this app out

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
jNEwhD9.png

All aboard Dan's Ark.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Considering how many calls for violence Paler has I wouldn't say it's partisan at all.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
See ya, assholes. Good luck finding a new hole to temporarily crawl into before that gets squashed as well. Every day your safe space gets smaller and smaller. Nowhere should be safe for hateful rhetoric.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017

It would funny how they throw that word around if these people weren't dangerous.

Like, 1984 is clearly about government censoring and controlling citizens. Twitter banning Trump is literally the opposite, a private company ran by the people silencing the government.

You'd think the "freedom" crowd would be fine with that, encourage it even, but apparently only Democrats count as government.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Be as right wing as you want but none of these companies are going to tolerate apps being used to organize acts of mass violence and literal treason.

Also, people just throw the word "monopoly" around to the point it means "big company doing shit I don't like".

TojoT

Oct 30, 2017
I hope Apple does this and Google follows.

In any case I reported the app on Google Play for hateful and abusive content. Thanks for the heads up PiranhaMan .

Oct 25, 2017
I bet they also try to go the Gab route and head for Mastodon ( for those who can figure it out) so hopefully those running clients get ahead of it and begin banning domains and sub domains

Bad Advice

Jan 8, 2019
Now that Trumps presidency is ending and they don't have to fear retribution in the form of monopoly investigations or whatever they are finally taking action. after the damage is done.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now that Trumps presidency is ending and they don't have to fear retribution in the form of monopoly investigations or whatever they are finally taking action. after the damage is done.

Yeah a lot of this just smells like these companies trying to save themselves from legal woes nobody should clap for this. This is the bare minimum and its far too late.

Diagol

Oct 25, 2017
The Parler app is still showing on the app store for me. Is there a way for me to report it somehow?

ExoExplorer

Jan 3, 2019
New York City
Dems should still be all aboard the anti-monopoly train with these companies. I think they're moving to prevent stricter regulation.

Oann has an app also. I report it when I was reporting Parker in the Play store.
Thanks for the heads up. I did Parler earlier and just hit OANN with a report.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't going to slow them down much on Android given the built in ability to download and install apps from outside of the Play Store, but a solid move nonetheless.

Unless they have a web version, this significantly hampers new users from interacting with the network.

Not as many Android owners download apps outside the Play Store so this would still hurt their platform a lot, especially in regards to discovery/finding the app in the first place.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017