• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
And people thinking moneyhatting a few games is Steam's worst enemy.

It's simple, if this works (big if) it's simply revolutionary.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit they just should a 56 CU graphics card running at 10.7 tflops. crazy. they were using AMD all along. what a betrayal lol i wonder if Sony's $399 console will be 10.7 tflops now that stadia is basically free with a subscription service. wowow.

P.S How can Sony justify selling a 10.7 tflops console for $399 with google stadia essentially being free wiuth a subscription.

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
the amount of bandwidth for this......dear lord. You would probably have downloaded the game in a matter of a couple days of play just streaming.

There is no way data caps will ever support this model, Internet infrastructures will continue to hold streaming platforms hostage.

yeah, i think bandwidth is the issue, latency less so. obviously there is latency, but max theoretical speed is speed of light anyway, which is exponentially faster than we can perceive. i'm confident that latency can be addressed sooner rather than later, but data caps are at the mercy of isp's.

PachaelD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
AMD and Google was a bit of a surprise, but the Silicon Studio shout out was better :)

sprinkles

Oct 25, 2017
Still nothing about a store platform, prices of games, or if this is gonna be a Netflix-like subscription.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If my Youtube buffers at 1080p what will this do?
tumblr_nt593gIN3W1ri73ipo1_1280.png

bane833

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I don't care about "owning" games. I just want to enjoy them. "Garbage quality" is still better than current consoles.
So you don't care about getting actual value for your money, great. And better than current consoles? Must have missed that 3 second input lag with shitty image quality on my Pro and X so far.

Amory

Oct 27, 2017
can someone explain to me why I didn't just waste $1600 on my new gaming desktop because i'm very sad right now

Status
Not open for further replies.