• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
oFnJ8cC.png
Ehhhh poor thumb stick layout....but that seems to be the least of this systems problems.

Casuals will eat it up though. Microsoft better catch up.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope this has crossplay with consoles. Imagine all the free kills and wins you are going to get!

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Skipping bluetooth latency to the computer before sending inputs seems pretty smart. I think...

Bluetooth latency is no joke. I'm not nearly sensitive or good enough to be impacted personally but at a technical level it's a tech that creates tons of challenges for input latency. I never realized that until reading about it a couple of years ago.

However the new flavors and methods of processing the inputs are making huge strides to address it. I assume it'll get to wired and proprietary wireless speeds soon enough.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
This technology is impressive, but it has to have an expansive library of games (that are relatively new).

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Move on to pricing. Is this a subscription? Is it the OnLive model where they think you're going to pay full price per game? Either/or?

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
10 TF doesnt sound like enough considering what they are trying to do here

It wont solve the bottleneck or infrastructure issues

Deleted member 38397

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 15, 2018
This could actually be quite good for PC gaming. If Vulkan becomes the standard API for graphics development, isn't it supposed to be better than DirectX?

Status
Not open for further replies.