• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
I think it looks pretty awesome if it actually works as advertised. I do not think its meant to take over and be the only device we use. I look at this as a nice alternative for those on the go or that do not want to purchase a home console or PC.

It wont replace gaming consoles, but it will be a nice addition to the cast.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
8K resolution with 2 frames per minute, because mentioning this now is much more valuable than looking sane.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The US ranks 9th in the world in fixed broadband speed at 70.75 Mbps average download and 27.64 Mbps average upload.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
This is all well and good, but we need to cut through the fluff. We need real performance and latency testing. And software support because I couldn't care less about Assassin's Creed.

Laser Man

Oct 26, 2017
This will take over the masses, not the enthusiasts of course... I hope the impact will not seriously damage the enthusiast market :/

MrBenchmark

Dec 8, 2017
I hate symmetrical sticks but at least they are concave. This will use a ton of data hope you all have no data caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.