• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
mLp4Xbm.png

Finally counter strike source

Sparks

Senior Games Artist
Verified
Dec 10, 2018
Los Angeles
Am I too dramatic to say, fuck these symbols? Haha.

It better deliver with those symbols, if not, that's just obnoxious. Trying to make people guess what it is, but I bet it's just generic categories.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this is anything less than a home console with 64GB RAM, octa core proccy, 1TB SSD and a 2070 equivalent plus exclusive new Zelda, UC and Halo games this conference will be a total failure.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
I believe that not everyone has horrible internet, I would even assume the majority of the people that are already playing video games have a fast enough internet connection at home.

It's easy to say that it can't work but it has, they even had a successful beta and people even agreed.
it's more about latency than speeds. I was in the private beta for PS Now on the PS3 and PS4. I know it can and has worked* but i'm also very familiar with it's short comings as someone who lives in the midwest.

SuperSah

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
this is fucking nuts

a new challenger is approaching, and it's arguably the biggest name in tech.

goddamn

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Get the popcorn ready, everyone! Had a long working day and it feels right to just sit back and be curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.