• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
The "!" Is iconic to MGS though. Plus the binoculars and DDog.... it's probably MGSV
It's possible but ubi has been rumored to have partnered no Konami and a splinter cell game has leaked just not announced.

Splinter Cell and MGS are similar enough they can have pretty much the same images in this case imo. Plus Splinter Cell has the more iconic trinoculars :P

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My body is ready.

Day 1.

On a side note, just beat DMCV and haven't slept but I'm staying up just for you Google. Don't disappoint.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
It's crazy that this E3 level of insanity right now. No matter what they announce it's cool to have something like this to latch hype onto.

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

byDoS

Oct 25, 2017
C'mon Google. Give us something to look foward. This industry is about to have its paradigm deeply changed.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
It is a photoshop. In the image you link, the ET display clearly isn't in the same place. The Game Informer writer stated The ET display was there but not where it was in that picture.

Again, you are just as wrong as Imran.

I was there. I took photos yesterday.

At lunch on Monday, the line up at the display was:
  • Atari Pong
  • Nintendo Power
  • Pokémon Game Boy Color
  • PlayStation
  • Dreamcast
  • Power Glove
  • E.T.
  • Coming Soon
If you look at the first photo I linked, you can see the PlayStation next to the GBC in the first display bank. You can also see the orange edge of the Coming Soon display in the E.T. photo. The Coming Soon display is the only stand that was highlighted orange.

The only thing more frustrating than people making stuff up, is people falsely claiming that actual facts are "fake."

I didn't take the photo that Imran is quoting, but it isn't a composite. That is how the display was setup on Monday, the first day of GDC.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
So Jason's tweet had MGS and RDR

TLOU?

Nah, Sony would never release first party on this thing.

Besides, TLOU dont have "zombies". So a hand coming from the ground is not related.

Probably State of Decay or a new ip (!!!!!)

Maybe that new zombie game from Turtle Rock. Would be a great way to showcase some co op action while streaming.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.