• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

need to update this gif now with Stadia
MagnificentTallLabradorretriever-size_restricted.gif

Chem

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 1, 2020
The gif is wrong, we need to update it as both the Xbox One and PC can play Knack.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Tbf PS5 wont have Knack 5 either. There is no hardware on the planet that can handle 3 consecutive exclusive Knack games

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Knack 5? Sorry to break it to you boys but Knack 5 is like PS6, it's gonna be a while. Google could have enticed me with Knack 3 though, maybe they still have that one up their sleeve.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damm playstation and their anti consumer practices

#releaseknack

#freeknack

#knack4all

Feb 10, 2018
Knack 3 will revolutionise the video game industry, it will basically be the video game singularity, millions of gamers will be in tears of joy saying to themselves "they did it, I can't believe it, but they did it"

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know what you guys did, right? Japan Studio will cancel the new Ape Escape game and make Knack 3 now!

Oct 27, 2017
Stadia finally does something right.

I will be legit pissed off if Knack is anywhere near PS5 launch. So much so, that, if a new Knack does make up a large percentage of first party PS5 launch games, I will consider holding off getting a PS5 on launch. I wish I was joking.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Hahahaha. The Stadia Twitter is pretty weird, but I'm sure it's just a bot responding.

Still great to see it give us this gem.

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
fuck this meme, I broke my disc in half, I won't be handing this cursed piece of shit to another person.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Seeing all three tweets quoted, it's incredibly how little this company is connected to literally anything gaming related. I remember back when MS entered the business and that wasn't half as bad and unrelatable. And I'm a big Android fan.