• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

brainie

Mar 30, 2019
Just managed to finally grab a Pro Black 256GB in the german google store, after fighting against the ususal "item has been removed" mixed with cute errors on checkout. But nw the deed is done, I got my confirmation e-mail and my trusted Pixel 2 is looking forward to its retirement.

Grabbed a case and a charger too, the stand sadly wasn't available yet.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
If my mom wasn't so dependent on iPhones,a pixel seems so handy for her and her work. She's a travel agent and is constantly on hold with airlines or hotels for her clients, listening to looping music for hours.

Having the assistant hold for her and the transcription stuff for tree options seems awesome

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I have the 512 black via Google, 256 white via Amazon. I wanted the bigger storage, but preferred white. But I'm also more of a substance over style person, so I may just get a black case with the black phone and be done with it. Keeping Amazon and Google orders in-case one gets canceled.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
google's store

it worked on the first try, this time

no fucking clue lol
I have the stormy black and the 30W charger in my cart on google.com, but I really wanted the sorta sunny which I already have preordered on Amazon. I'm wondering if the 256GB of storage is worth getting the colorway I don't really want

Dante316

Oct 25, 2017
I was able to get the stormy black 256 gb 🤷‍♂️, wanted white version but it is what it is.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Yup, the Verizon upgrade including my 4a trade in still comes out to $23/mo for 24 months, so about $550 for the phone. Sounds like the switch to ATT is on

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Google's store has a 30W charger and a 45W charger, so which one do you need to take full advantage of the fast charging? Do you just go with the higher 45?

SeanMN

Oct 28, 2017
After hitting refresh for 2.5 hours I got the Pro 128 GB in Sorts Sunny from the Google store, unlocked.

Excited, though my shipping time is listed as late November.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
The ATT deal sounds good, but the 36 month term is throwing me off it. Basically would kinda force us to pay the $5/mo to ensure we could at least upgrade after 18 months. At that point, besides me getting a cheaper phone, the monthly bill from Verizon to ATT wouldnt really change much which was the biggest driver towards changing.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Managed to get the 128gb 6 Pro in Black with a delivery date of 10/29 on the Google Store. Along with the monthly protection, charging brick and free buds.

Not sure if I should keep all that or go with my Amazon order of just the 256gb Pro in black.

That's assuming both orders actually hold. Which at this point I'm quite dubious on.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Finally managed to grab a white 128gb Pro after fighting the Google store, now the wait begins

Arcticfox

Oct 27, 2017
After three hours of refreshing I finally got a 128GB White Pixel 6 Pro with ship date of October 28th. 90 minutes later got a cancelation email saying they could not validate my information even though I have ordered many items from the Google store with the same info. Seems kind of rude to blame the customer about their own website issues. The fact they don't even have an email support option and all the live chat options are unavailable is pretty bad, too. They are just trying to hide until it blows over. I know I am not the only one having this issue, but this is so annoying.

zyxwvu4321

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I've had 2 orders cancelled on me because Google said they couldn't validate my information. I was still able to get the seafoam by picking generic unlocked instead of Fi at least. Switched to my bank card this time in case the problem was Google financing.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
I feel lucky because I was able to get a pixel 6 ordered through Fi, and had no issues.

Stepped up to the 256GB model because I plan on using this phone for all 5 years of security updates.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
so I managed to get a pixel sub and delivery day says oct 27-28. Should I cancel my amazon pre order or keep both? I am not confident Google will actually deliver considering what happened when the pre order went live.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
After three hours of refreshing I finally got a 128GB White Pixel 6 Pro with ship date of October 28th. 90 minutes later got a cancelation email saying they could not validate my information even though I have ordered many items from the Google store with the same info. Seems kind of rude to blame the customer about their own website issues. The fact they don't even have an email support option and all the live chat options are unavailable is pretty bad, too. They are just trying to hide until it blows over. I know I am not the only one having this issue, but this is so annoying.
do you have the google finance account? or paid with a normal credit card?

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
Are you in the US?

If so, that is weird. I just ordered 10 minutes ago and I have a delivery for next week. And I just checked again by going through the buying progress and it still gives me next week date.
I have a gold pro coming first week of December. I hope it gets bumped up. 326pm order based on my email confirmation. I'll be waiting a month.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Welcome to dealing with Google.
Customer Service? We're still working on an AI to do it for us, please wait.

KeyboardThug

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know if the old pixel stand will work with Pixel 6 Pro and if so any downsides besides it charging slower. I don't really want to buy a new stand right now unless i have to.

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
Best Buy still has stock. It's coming in and out for the different models, but I just snagged a 256gb Black for Launch Day delivery.

Fatalah

Sep 17, 2021
I currently have a 128gb Pixel 2, but is 128gb enough? Hmm... I'm also undecided on color -- black or green.

I backup to Google Photos in "Storage Saver" mode, but I also offload original photos+vdeo to an external hard drive.

Argyle

Oct 25, 2017
Man, seeing people get those cancellation emails from Google is making me nervous. I was finally able to order a phone for myself as well as my wife and now I'm anxiously waiting and hoping my orders don't get cancelled (and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason I was able to order at all is because stock got freed up because someone else's order got cancelled... My ship date is still next week)

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know if the extended warranty from google is only for orders from google? Can I purchase it after the fact when ordering phone from Amazon?