• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Pre-ordered the regular 6 on Amazon and Best Buy, will stick with Best Buy as long as there are no issues to get the earbuds.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Got a Sunny Pro on Amazon but not sure if I will keep it (bummer that there is no 256gb option). I guess I can always cancel my pre-order and wait to see if they make a 256gb available in that color.

Oct 28, 2017
been trying for a while and finally got through on google store. ended up with black even though i wanted white. oh well

mausterhunter

Feb 1, 2019
Damn, got an order on Google, but the shipping is way too late for me, mid-December. Guess I'll have to cancel it.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
Google canceled my order because they "couldn't validate my info" (with the same card that I use every month for Project Fi). Not pleased.

vrietje

Dec 4, 2018
It sucks that apperantly google doesn't care to sell the pixel in more countries. looked like a good Iphone alternative for my wive, who thinks that iphones are to expensive. But we will have to get one from germany,

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I feel bad for everyone :/ I apparently got one of the last ones on Mediamarkt, but the whole Google shop experience was and seems to continuously be an unmigitated disaster. What a shame.

Paznos

Oct 28, 2017
I ordered a Pro 512GB 15 mins ago after trying to order since they started at 10 and my order isn't going to be delivered until Dec 1-2 :(

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
I managed to preorder a pro from Curry's in the UK if people are still struggling, they've only got the 128GB models though

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
I see there are only three years of OS updates while security gets five years. If you want to be Apple Google, do what Apple does and give 5 on both.

If you pre-order and get it release day, just hold off for full reviews and save your receipt. Its a Pixel phone, there is bound to be something Google fucked up lol
Truth.

George c

Dec 1, 2017
schaweet, nabbed a 6 pro for $199 with a 2 year contract.

Does anyone have a good tempered glass protector on amazon?

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Face unblur, motion blur and eraser are only available on P6, right? It's not an overall Android thing available for older phones with A12?

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just went through for Black 512 on Google Store. We'll see if it gets canceled
Edit: Says Nov9-10 right now.

doof_warrior

Oct 25, 2017
NJ
i just tried one more time for the hell of it, and this time it went through and i actually got a confirmation email

/shrug

TMC

Oct 27, 2017
What color is everyone going with? I got a Pixel 5 in black, but my 2 XL was white. Leaning towards going back to white with the 6 Pro.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
i just tried one more time for the hell of it, and this time it went through and i actually got a confirmation email

/shrug
where did you do this?
What color is everyone going with? I got a Pixel 5 in black, but my 2 XL was white. Leaning towards going back to white with the 6 Pro.
sorta sunny, I've been in love with that colorway ever since I saw it in the prereleased renders. I don't understand why it is available only in 128GB. I need more space and I don't think phone allows for SD cards

mausterhunter

Feb 1, 2019
What do you think the odds any of these December orders get pushed up? I'm in the country till mid November only, so I'm crossing my fingers here.