• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
hole punch cameras look SO much better than notches but looking at my Pixel 3 XL i'm realizing i never cared much about the notch being there.

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
I just bought the 5a from the OnePlus 6( well, kinda forced to get a new phone thanks, ATT 🙄 ) this seems pretty cool, especially the photo features for darker skin tones . I just don't have the funds for flagship priced phones anymore. Maybe in 3 years when I'm ready to change phones I'll get the Google pixel 6 when they unveil the 9 or something.

mausterhunter

Feb 1, 2019
Still trying to get a 512 on the Google Store. The stock keeps fluctuating. It could still happen, right? Right? ...

Machine Law

Oct 26, 2017
Google offers $500 CAD for my Pixel 5 trade in, but I can't get through their system. Any other retailers offering a similar deal?

Raydonn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think it would go through... but it did... Hmm...
Now do I keep it? Trade in my Pixel 5? Or something else?

Last edited:

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Order supposedly went through but it's not showing up on my orders.

I should've taken a screen cap....

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
Official cases up on Amazon:
Pro: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HLDKDHL/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_HQXXZJY50ASFE5HJ5Y4E

Regular:

Amazon.com: Google Pixel 6 Case - Phone Case with Dual-Layer Shock-Absorbing Protection - Cotton Candy : Everything Else

Amazon.com: Google Pixel 6 Case - Phone Case with Dual-Layer Shock-Absorbing Protection - Cotton Candy : Everything Else

Thanks.. Now for a screen protector.. Also a charger... does Amazon have the official charger?

zyxwvu4321

Oct 25, 2017
I (apparently) got my order to go through on the Google store around a half hour ago for a regular 6 in Sorta Seafoam. Still have the "Thank you for your purchase" page up. Gonna be paranoid until I get the confirmation email.

Klotera

Oct 27, 2017
It took a while, but I managed to get a Black 128 Pro from the Fi store. I thought it said during checkout that it came with the Pixel buds included, but I don't see them in the order confirmation email. Maybe they're just not listed as a separate item. Not a big deal, they weren't the deciding factor, anyway. Just glad I managed to get my hands on one. Really excited for the camera upgrades and finally getting a fingerprint sensor back after dealing with face unlock and masks with my 4XL.

Dante316

Oct 25, 2017
Idk what happened, it said thank you for ordering but no email and no card got charged..🤷‍♂️ and cart is empty

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
why isn't the sorta sunny available in 256GB? What is the point of not having that option?

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017

Argyle

Oct 25, 2017
Idk what happened, it said thank you for ordering but no email and no card got charged..🤷‍♂️ and cart is empty

Same but it looks like I see a pending charge on my card, so here's hoping.

I couldn't get a phone for myself but at least I got one for my wife...

Edit: got email confirmation!

Last edited:

Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
Lmao I can check out on google's website now. But it's too late, Im excited to get it release day from bestbuy.
You bungled it google.

If you still didn't preorder try google's site now.
Edit: Yup a lot of people in the discord are getting their google orders through now.

MrBob

Oct 25, 2017
Possible dumb question, but does the original pixel stand work with the pixel 6? Ill likely get a new stand but will wait for a sale, and then can take the original on the road with me to use.

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
I preordered the Pixel 6 128GB Seafoam from Best Buy. I need to mull over the purchase some more but do not want to decide to get one and not be able to find it.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
Acquired a Black 128 Pro here, too. Would've preferred 256GB but that one got yonked from my cart as sold out. Getting through to the actual checkout was a slog.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Love that I have a pending charge from Google on my card, but there is no order number or any indication I ordered anything through Google ANYWHERE. So I put in a charge dispute with my credit card company.

MM300

Dec 23, 2018
At last, order went through on the Fi store. 6 Pro, Sorta Sunny. Can finally move on from my dying Pixel 2.

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
Was able to finally checkout from Google so I'm going to cancel Best Buy and get it from Google instead since they'll let me trade in an iPhone XR.

Dante316

Oct 25, 2017
Love that I have a pending charge from Google on my card, but there is no order number or any indication I ordered anything through Google ANYWHERE. So I put in a charge dispute with my credit card company.
Why would you do that...you shouldve waited because if you somehow got through the order the phone wouldve been yours and if not a money would've been returned by Google.. now you have a charge hanging over it. Hopefully it works out for you.

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
Tried to get a Pro for 90mins...now everything is sold out in the German google store. I will call it a night.
My hype went to zero with the store experience.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you do that...you shouldve waited because if you somehow got through the order the phone wouldve been yours and if not a money would've been returned by Google.. now you have a charge hanging over it. Hopefully it works out for you.

I got no indication of any order. It's not showing up in my orders on my account or even ANY payment activity in my Google account. I got an email telling me that I had a cancelled order, but it's not the exact right price. So yeah, I was sent nothing about the other ever going through and there is nothing in the orders or payment activity with Google.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Finally was able to pre-order through Google Store. Delivery date for Oct. 27-28.

Plus got $93 in store credit. Will use it on the Pixel Stand Gen 2.

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
I just ordered it on Google website.. Why would the sunny pro be limited to 128gb? I don't need anything more but I'm not happy with the options for color and now storage.

Edit: Recheck Google if you are looking

evilpigking

Oct 25, 2017
Well grabbed a coral regular 6 didnt see a strong reason to get the pro. + Buds+charger+pink case. Says mid november so I guess 2nd batch

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Keep refreshing Google Store. It keeps flipping between "sold out" and available.