• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Got to the actual checkout and confirm purchase shits out. Even then delivery date is for mid Nov. Gonna stick with Amazon so long as that doesn't get canned.

mentallyinept

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Took *70* minutes of attempts, but I got through with 2 Pixel 6 Pros... one for me and one for my wife.

Ended up having to order a 3rd party case though, they were already backordered to December.

Oct 28, 2017
still trying on the google store because i want pixel pass and it's still giving me errors. including telling me it was out of stock even though it was in my cart. now i'm getting hung up BEFORE the checkout screen. good times

MM300

Dec 23, 2018
Trying to order through the Fi store with the pixel pass and it's saying it's having problems loading my cart. Pretty annoying...

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm curious what is causing this? The Pixel phones historically haven't sold that well. Fucking bots and scalpers? If so, I wish the most painful death for these fucks.

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone doing the 10% off via a Google One sub? Do you just subscribe on the Google One website and it's automatically applied to your order? By applied, I mean they note that you'll be sent the credit in 2 months?

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for Black Friday for the fi version. Been screwed over by getting Pixel devices in October and missing out on like 50% off deals on Black Friday.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Bought the Black 128GB Pro through BB with the Pixel Buds for free and their monthly protection plan. Got a Spigen case on Amazon.

KazeSim

Oct 25, 2017
Got through with Best Buy. Seafoam green regular Pixel 6 with white buds(no choice), I wanted the buds in Olive green but oh well, the Google store was a joke.

sdijoseph

Oct 27, 2017
I read somewhere that pixels typically get good deals around Black Friday? Does it probably make sense to just wait a month?

Oct 27, 2017
ATL
Welp, looks like I'm not getting a pre-order. I had the phone in my cart, but the store kept erroring. When it finally came back to life, I was told that the phone was sold out. It stinks, but I'm not dieing or anything.

Edit: I knew I should have waited to end my Google fi subscription lol. Being able to only spend $25 on Visible was too enticing.

Last edited:

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Best Buy is a great place to get it. Comes with the free Buds and they do offer their own protection plans. Ordered mine fine.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to order through Fi + the Google Store and collecting different error codes; I've had 3 so far.

New002

Oct 25, 2017
Got the base Pixel 6 (Coral) + free buds from Best Buy. Just waiting for Best Buy to hopefully get the clear google cases so I can snag the cotton candy one, and a pixel stand 2.

Det

Jul 30, 2020
So this is how it feels not being able to get a next-gen console at launch. Lol.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
LOL the Pro 128GB black sold out while I was in the middle checkout. That is a sign.

wishingwell

Jan 24, 2021
Was really hoping to start seeing photo samples today. I'm this close to switching to iPhone, but the camera(/processing software) is the most important part of the phone for me and it's why I've been a Nexus/Pixel user for 6 years. Guess I'll have to keep waiting until Monday to decide...

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
So looks like ATT will be $6.70 for the Pro after I trade in my Pixel 4a, so comes out to about $240 over the next 3 years.