• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Plumpman

Jan 24, 2018
How are these selling out if no one can checkout? Wtf is going on.
As per usual, a massive clusterF.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, Best Buy does no interest on buying unlocked phones with their card. I might actually do that.

Axe

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
It looks pretty rad. Camera looks particularly awesome, and the pricing is a nice surprise. I love the colour options too. Too bad a lot of features remain US-only, as always.

I'll be sticking to my Pixel 5 for the foreseeable, mostly because it's been utterly rock solid (also because I CBA with the pain of trying to get hold of a new Pixel). I really want to see how the 6 fares over time with that massive camera bar (just seems to me like something that's gonna get whacked a lot) and an unproven chip. I do like the direction Google are heading in though, and I think this bodes well for future Pixel phones.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I thought I made progress on the Google Fi store but I'm getting a new error message now.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Everyone on the Google Store right now.

tUaRssn6YZY_6DKk41-6q7JF_WLOGlamDz8vTtKhO1g.jpg

mausterhunter

Feb 1, 2019
Wow, that sucked. 512 was removed from my cart after an hour waiting, and that plus 256 marked sold out instantly. Guess I'm not buying from Google after all. Thanks for posting three Amazon link.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-ordered on Amazon while I wait for a better deal, hopefully best buy has a deal coming up today

Chili

Oct 25, 2017
When I unsuccessfully checked out I got the 500 error but the URL had an order confirmation number so I'm hoping it went through but no email as yet.

Edit: I have a hold on my credit card.

Joffy

Oct 30, 2017
Snagged a normal Pixel 6 stormy black from the Google store, been holding out for this upgrade from a Pixel 3 for what feels like ages. Got £50 trade-in plus I'll flip the headphones on ebay for around £180-200, not a bad deal

Milk120

Oct 26, 2017
I grabbed the 256GB model as a placeholder, but hopefully a 512 shows up on a store before it ships.

It's bullshit that I was at the "Confirm Order" page 2 minutes after the site opened up, refreshed for an hour, to just have it instantly sold when the site untucked.