• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

W1SSY

Oct 28, 2017
Hoping the pro price is correct. Was on the fence at over $1000 but at the rumored price I'm in no questions asked.

Oct 25, 2017
If buying via the Google Store, sign up for a Google One 2TB plan for 10% back. Requires signing up for 2 months at $10/month. That will pay for the new stand at least.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I see. So if I preorder the first day of preordering, I'll get my device immediately?

Obviously it depends on when they plan to ship them, but the faster you pre-order it when the link goes live, the better chance you have at getting one of the first shipments. Last year, I was a bit slow pre-ordering the P5 and had to wait a week+ after most people started to receive their devices (Oct. 20-21 vs Oct. 29-30).

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
Obviously it depends on when they plan to ship them, but the faster you pre-order it when the link goes live, the better chance you have at getting one of the first shipments. Last year, I was a bit slow pre-ordering the P5 and had to wait a week+ after most people started to receive their devices (Oct. 20-21 vs Oct. 29-30).
The biggest issue is actually being able to order it without the website crashing. I am not sure bots will target such device though.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Okay, and does it matter which retailer you preorder from? Because this year I'm considering buying it straight from Google, otherwise I think I would go for Best Buy

Fatalah

Sep 17, 2021
I wish there was a white color version of the regular 6. I'll probably end up with black regular 6, bumping the storage to 256gb.

The 6 Pro is probably too big for me, even though I like the look of screen, face unlock, and better optical zoom.

Last edited:

ruggiex

Oct 27, 2017
The rumored price makes me wish I didn't grab a 5a. But I guess it's not a bad idea to wait for 2nd or 3rd iteration when it comes to tech. Really hope everything turns out for P6 which will be great for future generations.

Last edited:

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
Man I hope carriers offer some good promotion or trade in's, want all the free stuff hahaha

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Man I hope carriers offer some good promotion or trade in's, want all the free stuff hahaha

I know my friend is hoping for Xfinity Mobile to have a deal.

Honestly, this has been a massive issue for years with Google with the Pixel/Nexus line. They would sell either through their store or one major provider for a few months before selling it elsewhere. The 5a should be selling like hotcakes, but it's US and Japan only... what?

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
I really want to see youtube impressions on the Yellow 6 Pro, if it looks alright I might get that over the white 6 pro. I really wish the Sorta seafoam was on the 6 pro, that's the colour of my Pixel 5 and I am a HUGE fan of that colour scheme.

KazeSim

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking of trading my S21 at the Google store but it's still not listed as a trade in.

I really wish it still had a rear finger print sensor, all the i n screen ones have been unreliable for me (S20fe/S21).

Fletcher

Oct 25, 2017
have there been any leaks about google offering any incentives through their webstore? That pixel bud deal pretty nice.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
have there been any leaks about google offering any incentives through their webstore? That pixel bud deal pretty nice.
Google is probably offering the same deal. I assume this is a Google sponsored thing and not something Target is doing on their own. All retailers will probably have the same deal.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I checked with the google store and the trade in value of my pixel 4 xl is 140 bucks. This is ridiculous. I will just keep it if they rob me like that.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
BRUH, I literally purchased pixel buds 2 months ago and now they offer it for free?!

Ah well, can use it for an Xmas present I guess...

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
I checked with the google store and the trade in value of my pixel 4 xl is 140 bucks. This is ridiculous. I will just keep it if they rob me like that.

I've seen others mention to wait until pre-orders or whatever go up. I never traded in through Google, but read others saying that they usually offer more for a period of time when they release new hardware, probably to get people to trade in towards the newest phone.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I've seen others mention to wait until pre-orders or whatever go up. I never traded in through Google, but read others saying that they usually offer more for a period of time when they release new hardware, probably to get people to trade in towards the newest phone.
Ok thanks for the advice. I am pretty sure pre orders will be up tomorrow so I guess we will know soon.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
I know my friend is hoping for Xfinity Mobile to have a deal.

Honestly, this has been a massive issue for years with Google with the Pixel/Nexus line. They would sell either through their store or one major provider for a few months before selling it elsewhere. The 5a should be selling like hotcakes, but it's US and Japan only... what?
I'm really hoping something with T-Mobile, it's looking like a good shot since they announced a partnership back in March

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I can't stand how big my Note 20 Ultra is, so the P6 Pro is a joke and immediate no for me. I really hate how big the standard P6 is, but maybe it'll feel nicer in my hands.

Is there no optical zoom at all in the standard P6?

I just can't stand Samsung software, though. Every time I go to a Galaxy, I just want to go back to a Pixel experience.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Todays the day! Get off of work in 38 minutes. Going home to take a nap before the event. Hope it doesn't go on sale early lol.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Is wrong that I'm tempted to upgrade for a Pixel 5 (or a 5a if could get one), just to enjoy free upload to Photos? Also would save me some money...

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Man, I wish the Pixels had better availability. We didn't get the 5 and we aren't getting the 6/6pro.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
Man, I wish the Pixels had better availability. We didn't get the 5 and we aren't getting the 6/6pro.

If they really want to make a dent in the market share like Google is shaping this up to be, they (and I cannot stress this enough) need to get their supply chain shit in order and get this to as many regions as possible including and especially South and East Asian, Middle East and other major territories that they routinely ignore for the Pixel line.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If the phones were going to be the same size they should of put the optical zoom on both and raise the P6 price to $700 or just release the pro at $800. Just don't get releasing two phones that are basically the same size with that big of a price gap. It's almost as if the P6 is just the A series released simultaneously.

Want to get the 6Pro in a 256GB option. Traded in my P4XL for S21 at TMobile in the spring so hoping they have a compelling trade in deal.