• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I hope your doing better OP. Please don't hurt yourself. There's no problem bad enough for that. I say that as someone whose life is ruined, so I get it.

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I did get an update that she was OK for now. I don't know any more than that.

Awesome.

I wish I knew about this thread earlier.

I've been going through my own thing recently, and it gave me a greater appreciation of just knowing there are people that are there for you, and you should be there for people the same way.

It's just really hard to understand that when you keep going deeper into your own hole. REALLY hard. Once you start slipping, its easy to accept it.

Just continue to reach out when you feel you're not getting support, there will be someone there to listen and believe you.

I hope she's doing ok.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
No problem is worth forfeiting your life over. The darkest times give way to the brightest, you just need to keep going. The only way out is through.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Hey Melody Shreds, Glad to hear the update that you're ok for now. Just want to chime in with the chorus to say that we all care, and that you're brave as fuck.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
I'm okay, I'm sorry.
Reading this brings so much joy to my day. A couple of weeks ago I had to go to the emergency room and I just kept thinking about the people that I love. I can't say that I relate with what you are going through but the fact that so many people in here (strangers for that matter) reached out to you in your time of need shows that you are NOT ALONE. Feel free to message anyone of us whenever you need to vent or to just talk, there's always someone here for you.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
No need to apologise! We're all just very glad to hear you're ok.

Seriously, the absolute best news I've heard/read all day.

I hope you're feeling alright right now. And I know it's not easy to reach out, but if you need someone to talk to, any one of us in here would be eager and happy to talk/listen. Be well and take care ☺️

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't really see this thread before, but happy that you're okay. I hope you stay safe. Life sucks sometimes, but that's only some of the time, even if it's hard to remember that when it's at its darkest.

pooptest

Oct 27, 2017
I'm okay, I'm sorry.

Not a need to apologize at all. Glad to hear you're doing better.

And I'm sure anyone on this forum would love to help in any way they can, so feel free to reach out to those you love and trust or even just a random stranger as they may also have similar life experiences that you may or may not be going through. Different perspectives is always good to absorb, and while everyone's situations are never the same, it's always good to learn how some have overcome their unique situations.

But again, very glad to hear you're okay and I'm thankful for those on this forum who know you personally were able to reach to you directly and help. <3

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm okay, I'm sorry.
Nothing to be sorry about, glad youre okay.

I now and then think about making a thread here about my problems when I'm feeling down and always hold off because I think nobody would care. But as you can see, plenty of people here care. Glad you made the thread so people could reach out to you. Wishing you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.