• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
Miss me with those phone numbers they never help it's always the same shit
It hasn't been better in a long time

Sophia is going to be mad when she wakes up, I'm really sorry. I hope she doesn't hate me.

I don't like the phone numbers either. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences too. Want to talk about what is going on? People are worried about you. I am worried about you.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
You were strong enough to get this far, that means you can continue. You can't give up now.

OP
OP
Melody Shreds

Melody Shreds

Oct 25, 2017
Terminal Dogma
No one is going to hate you. But people WILL be hurting if they lose you, I think Sophia included.

Talk to Sophia if she's close. I know she would want to hear your voice right now if she had the choice. I know it.
She's my best friend in this place
She's been there for me always been the best to me for the few years Ive known her but I wasn't worthy of that attention

I'm sorry

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's been there for me always been the best to me for the few years Ive known her but I wasn't worthy of that attention

I'm sorry
OP, please don't do it. Please don't. There's plenty of nice people in this thread that are open to listen to you and guide you as you need. There will always be a friend in here that can help you. I beg you to think about Sophia.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017

I'm sorry
Don't say that you're not worthy, because it is not true. No matter how you feel about yourself right now, Sophia cares enough about you, and I know she'd be absolutely devastated if she couldn't say or show that herself again. You care for her too, so please if you can, talk to her and be honest. And let her be your friend.

We are here too. You don't have to be alone.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Just leave me alone I don't know why I made this fucking topic anyway
It's because you do want help. You haven't given up all hope, and you knew folks here would care enough to speak up. Stick around, OP. You're good company. And talk to your friend Sophia. I'm sure they'd appreciate the opportunity to talk.

SapientWolf

Nov 6, 2017
Miss me with those phone numbers they never help it's always the same shit
It hasn't been better in a long time

Sophia is going to be mad when she wakes up, I'm really sorry. I hope she doesn't hate me.
If you're not comfortable calling the number then you can talk to us. If you've been drinking tonight then this is the time to stop and clear your head.

Anonymous Tipster

The Fallen
Nov 4, 2017
It'll get better. I know it must seem like it can't possibly, but it absolutely can. Please stay with us. I'm a complete stranger on the internet, but your being here means something even to me.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melody Shreds
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
I've started a Discord channel for you, and anyone else who wants to talk today. It's my day off, and for the next two hours at least I'm going to make myself available to chat, help and hear you out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Hey Op! I know nothing about your issues, but I am a pretty good listener if you need someone to chat with. It's going to get better. Things may feel empty, but that's not permanent. Hit me up!

Deleted member 5028

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey OP - a couple of us are in that Discord ready and waiting to hear anything you wanna talk about. Metal music? Let's do it!

immortal-joe

Oct 25, 2017
You made this topic cause deep down you know this isn't the way to go. You wanted to reach out.

It does and will get better. You are standing where others have stood.

Please, take a breath and wake Sophia up.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Just leave me alone I don't know why I made this fucking topic anyway
We're not gonna do that, 'cause today is not the day. You were strong enough to make this thread and you're strong enough to get out of this shit alive. But you need and deserve help to do it. On some level you know that, which is why you made this thread. Please go wake Sophia up and let her know what's going on. If not for your own sake, for her sake and for ours. Please stay with us. We'll sort this out together.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Keep talking to us, we are here for you and want you here.

Sophia cares, I care, we all care and want you to keep posting and being here with us.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
OP, even if the phone numbers "never" help, those folks offering you to talk with them on Discord might.

I'd say it's definitely worth a shot!

Deleted member 5028

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know what's great Melody Shreds - this thread shows you're not alone. 59 other people aside from you have posted here in this thread, at this hour of the morning, afternoon and night to show that we need you in our world. Sophia needs you, we need you.

We're here, always. All of us want to chat about absolutely anything you want.

Whowasphone

Sep 21, 2019
Every response you make takes courage and it means a lot to the rest of us who are also feeling like it ain't even worth it. You may not think you're worth anything but your reaching out means the world to those of us who are afraid to.
You have every right to be sad and pissed off. And no you didn't need anyone's permission. Just understand, we are all real people and we wouldn't be here in the thread you created if you were not worth being here for.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
You made this thread as a cry for help. Please, phone some of the numbers or texts or whatever. Don't do anything harmful to yourself, please.

Check yourself into a Mental Ward? Or something, go to the doctor/hospital and tell them how you feel and these suicidal thoughts.

If you live somewhere where it's expensive to go to the doc, fuck that, just go and figure out the debt stuff later. I'm sure we'd all rather you stay around and not do something stupid, please.

Seaneko

Jun 11, 2020
California
I may not know who you are Melody or understand what you've gone through, but earlier tonight I thought about ending my life too - at the very least I can understand how torturous it is to struggle through those feelings for as long as you can remember, and you're incredibly strong for dealing with them up to this point and surviving regardless. Sophie cares about you, and as this thread shows, plenty of other people care about you too. There's always going to be a reason to live, so please just hold off and talk to us. You'll have all the chances in the world to get better as long as you don't cut them off now.

Destroyer

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
User Banned (permanent): Inappropriate Commentary in a Sensitive Thread
Mod Edit: Inappropriate commentary removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Destroyer

Banned
Feb 26, 2018
Destroyer I'm not going to quote your post because it's terrible but I have reported it.
Why? I've been where he is and that's what I needed. Someone taking an interest in my situation.

This shit isn't a joke. You have to have some empathy and realize that the details matter. Getting someone to talk matters. I shouldn't have to explain this and I hate that I have to.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Just came across this thread. Trust me when I say that you are not alone, and that you are stronger than you think. Just making this thread showed incredible strength, and deep down, a desire to be heard.

We all feel weak and unworthy sometimes, hell, most of the time, but the reality is that we aren't weak, and we aren't unworthy. We're all trying to navigate this crazy, fucked up world, but the only way we'll really be able to do that is together, and with empathy and understanding.

If you need someone to listen to what's on your mind, and you're too afraid to talk to the people closest to you, my door is always open. Feel free to shoot me a message anytime, and I'll do my best to be there for you.

This goes for anyone reading this comment. None of you have to suffer and struggle with your demons alone. Hit me up anytime.

Bahamut

Nov 5, 2017
I'm sorry I was too weak

I went through a dark period a little under a year ago. Nothing seemed to be working in my favor and I just wanted to give up. Well meaning people like those who have posted in this thread supported me and told me that I had so much more to give the world.

I want you to know that the darkest days feel like they will never end. The darkness will end—trust me, and you will emerge stronger than ever.

It took courage for you to post this thread—you are NOT weak. We are here for you. You are NOT alone. YOU have so much more to give the world.

Horror

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
OP, please don't be offended but I took the liberty of scouring through your post history and from what little I could gather I assume you're in Ohio? I've visited my close relatives there recently and am due for another trip to see them. I'd love to hang out with you while I'm there...if you're willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.