• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
We have an important announcement to share about your Gamers Club Unlocked* membership. Thank you for being a My Best Buy® member and part of the Gamers Club Unlocked program. We have made the decision to end the current Gamers Club Unlocked program which means we will cancel remaining memberships and discontinue all current benefits as of March 1, 2021. As a current Gamers Club Unlocked member, we will be refunding you the purchase price of your unexpired membership(s). We will mail you a refund check equal to $30 for each membership. You can expect to receive your check by the end of March 2021.

Had until March 2nd, 2022.
Thanks for the memories.

Oct 29, 2017
I remember hearing a rumor at the end of the year that they killed it that they were thinking of bringing it back in some neutered form. No idea if that will ever come to pass...

OP
OP
nihilence

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
www.resetera.com

Best Buy to end all Gamers Club Unlocked subscriptions on March 1st, refund checks to be sent out

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/372872-best-buy-gcu-to-be-discontinued-3-1-2021/ As per an email sent out this morning. Best Buy will be ending the rest of the Gamers Club Unlocked subscriptions that some of y'all still have on March 1st. They will be issuing refund checks. Ugh Best Buy...

Locked my thread, because old. Search failed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.