• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The holidays can be hard, I know. Why don't you talk a bit about how you're feeling with us?

If you're thinking of hurting yourself, please call a crisis line or go to the hospital.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing his post history, I think he expects to be banned, and for a reason.

However, he does say some concerning stuff on his last post... Take a break, go outside, it's not worth it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
WAIT.

Please say what it is you are thinking? You posted here for a reason, and we would all like to know.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoy the internet/forum break and please don't do anything stupid like hurting yourself man.

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe discussing in the forum is not contributing to your mental health? It's okay to walk away from a discussion.

I know we can all be nasty to each other sometimes when trying to get a point across, but don't let it affect you. I don't think anyone really means to be half as hurtful as they actually are.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
What's this about? I hope you aren't saying bye to do something bad, there are people here (including me) that can talk to you if you need peopel to talk with.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Deleted member 25445

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Take care of yourself. Seeking help is not above you, it'll help you be a better person. More so than you can't expect.

AzureJet

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Hey man what's going on?

I see you're obviously a fan of Revengeance! Probably one of the best games ever imo. Wanna talk about it?

Oct 26, 2017
I hope you're remembered as the man who didn't care about an Era member possibly killing themselves. What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
No one knows who thinks what about what yet. Probably only saw the part about OP not wanting a black Lara Croft and ended there. Too early for everyone to get heated. Let's focus that energy on OP.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
1. You are wrong about Lara Croft not possibly being played by an actress of color. That doesn't make you racist, although one could say it might be unconsciously racist, but that's a whole other thing than what I want to actually say;

2. Your life matters. We are here for you if you want to talk. Like others have said the Holiday season is tough, and if there's something bothering you that you want to talk about, let us know.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
We're looking into this. Whatever is going on here it doesn't need to be a public spectacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.