• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Good-Vibes-Gaming.png

Good Vibes Gaming is a gaming YouTube channel featuring former GameXplain personalities Ash Paulsen, Derrick Bittner, and Steve Bowling. They are focused on fostering kindness, inclusivity, and good vibes in both their content and community. The bulk of their content is Today's News Tonight, a news show hosted every weekday covering the day's biggest news in gaming across all platforms, usually with a special guest in tow. The show is streamed live to $5+ Patrons before being uploaded to YouTube. In addition, they do game reviews, previews, streams, and reactions, with plans for additional recurring shows in the future.

YouTube
Twitter
Patreon

Thanks to jman0625 for inspiring the OT title

Last edited:

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Great group of people! Was super happy to see them do their own thing. I admit though, I'm not really into the daily long-form chat format they do (especially since it's not an audio podcast), and that accounts for like 70% of their content. I feel like that's more of a once a week thing, and I'd rather they spend more time with other things like reviews, let's plays, etc.

Wish them all the best though!

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
Was debating making this for a while, great job OP.

Love these three and love the fact that this channel was donated by Jonneh. They've had some great some guests so far- Marzgurl, MissFushi, Scott the Woz, PKSparxx, Johnny, Imran, Antdude, Lady Pelvic, Kat Bailey, etc.

Enhks

Oct 30, 2017
Ist there any way top listen to their shows as podcasts? Wasn't able to find anything.

Thugnificent

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
One hell of a team! If you're interested in them, please support them however you can, like contributing to their Patreon, giving them views, or even just sending them good vibes.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Became a big supporter of their new channel since they launched a few months ago

hope they can build upon their growing audience and carve a new path forward

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see an Official thread! I need to watch their Bowser's Fury soon.

ShivUK

Nov 2, 2017
Ist there any way top listen to their shows as podcasts? Wasn't able to find anything.
Can confirm that the $5 tier gives you this as a perk. I upped my pledge in the last week or so after a long overdue reshuffle of my pledges and am getting the episodes in the RSS link I got from Patreon.

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Loving the AoC spoiler discussion.

Can confirm that the $5 tier gives you this as a perk. I upped my pledge in the last week or so after a long overdue reshuffle of my pledges and am getting the episodes in the RSS link I got from Patreon.

I know this is a me issue, but I've started using Spotify for podcasts which doesn't support RSS links :(

ShivUK

Nov 2, 2017
Loving the AoC spoiler discussion.

I know this is a me issue, but I've started using Spotify for podcasts which doesn't support RSS links :(
Sounds like a Spotify issue, rather than a you issue 😁

I think this was only recently added as a feature to the Google podcasts app as well. It's kinda weird, because it seems like such a common use case. Seems like Apple have had this feature forever 🤔