• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Aug 13, 2019

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Him being bankrupt is kind of surprising. You'd think he'd be able to grift the millions of racist shitbags in the Republican party.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Him being bankrupt is kind of surprising. You'd think he'd be able to grift the millions of racist shitbags in the Republican party.

Not surprising to me.

Spencer's whole schtick was trying to brand himself as the Respectable Nazi. Tailored suits and tapered haircuts and cold, hard, white daddy logic.

Only problem is this highlighted how incredibly boring and inept he is. And the right doesn't want "Resptable Nazi." They want the clownery.

Thus, he had nowhere to go except straight into somebody's fists.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Milo pulled that off indefinitely either. De platforming does a lot to limit what people like this can get away with financially. The fact that he's a fucking Nazi also seems to have finally caught on so he's poison to most anyone that does a five second Google search of him, including even the most out there Republicans. I'm sure there's some that would still buddy up to him but those ones are not going to be able to support him financially anyway.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one who at a glance thought that the first pic looked like someone punched a fist through his body?

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, we need to be better than this. Is it not imperative that we take the high road and leave the door open for forgiveness?

Fuck that waste of carbon.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I legit forgot about this dude. If it werent for that GIF I would've not remembered who he was.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
feel bad for the public defender that will need to be paired with him

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
He should be thankful he's still above ground in my opinion, like any other out and out nazi.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Not surprising to me.

Spencer's whole schtick was trying to brand himself as the Respectable Nazi. Tailored suits and tapered haircuts and cold, hard, white daddy logic.

Only problem is this highlighted how incredibly boring and inept he is. And the right doesn't want "Resptable Nazi." They want the clownery.

Thus, he had nowhere to go except straight into somebody's fists.
The Right wants disguised Nazis like Trump so it's easier to donate money. Giving money to outright Nazis is bad for business.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good. Fuck nazis, and fuck him.

The thought of a nazi like him getting booed out of restaurants fills me with joy.

OP
OP
Mekanos

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
The Right wants disguised Nazis like Trump so it's easier to donate money. Giving money to outright Nazis is bad for business.
To me I feel like Charlottesville was a breaking point for the alt-right, where it really seemed like there was a time that it was becoming more and more "okay" to be openly a Nazi. The public reaction to Charlottesville proved people aren't quite ready for that, so, for better or worse, the alt-right went back to being under 50 layers of irony. That's not getting into Q-Anon.