• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018

Leaders in Whitefish [Montana] say Mr. Spencer, who once ran his National Policy Institute from his mother's $3 million summer house here, is now an outcast in this resort town in the Rocky Mountains, unable to get a table at many of its restaurants. His organization has dissolved. Meanwhile, his wife has divorced him, and he is facing trial next month in Charlottesville, Va., over his role in the deadly 2017 neo-Nazi march there, but says he cannot afford a lawyer.

I just thought ERA's Sunday could use some happy news.

fash-punch1.gif

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Just the thing to put a little extra spring in my step.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is he really broke or is he just trying to get people to pay for his defense?

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
I wouldn't say punched, more like elbowed 👌🏻

Poor him that he doesn't have any money and no wife, I guess Nazi Tinder ain't helping out.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Wha... What a nice thing to come back home to. Thank you OP we don't even know each other

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
"Going viral for being punched in the face."

Gotta love a good headline.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Oh wow damn that's crazy...

ANYWAYTHO I'm sitting here trying to decide between painting my nails a mint green, or a coral red...I haven't been this conflicted in a while.

Oct 25, 2017
You love to see it.

Remember when someone leaked his rant following Charlottesville? It showed his true self.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
Well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of his actions.

Finally, some good news