• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Go back to bed, Mr. West.
As of 8:30 a.m. ET Wednesday, West had accrued just over 60,000 votes nationally.

Of the dozen states in which he was a contender, West got the most votes in Tennessee, getting the approval of 10,216, with 97% of the state's returns in Wednesday morning. But that only amounted to 0.3% of the state's total, and was only about a third of the votes cast for another third-party contender, Libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen.

His highest percentage in any state was 0.4% — a result he reached in three: Idaho (3,631 votes), Oklahoma (5,590 votes) and Utah (4,344 votes).
Finally, some election news we can all smile at.

EDIT:
Ah shit, forgot to put this in the OP:

Fuck Kanye.

Last edited:

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
Watch him try to get back into trumps graces and get soundly rejected.

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
I don't care if Kanye turns face, solves world hunger, and gives everyone free puppies.

He's dead to me after this.

BobsReset

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Didnt he only do this to split votes from Biden? KInd of a shame he was happy to roll underhand tactics

Yudoken

Jun 7, 2019
I mean whoever votes for this dumbass is potentially a Trump supporter, right? I mean you have to be a special individual to support Kanye after what he has said and done in recent times.

Zen

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
I am still amazed he thought it was a good idea to run at all. Dude is a nut

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ye gonna die thinking he's not really dying he's just taking a vacation to another of the homes he owns cause he thinks he's also god