• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna

I don't expect much after the delays but maybe it can surprise...

Edit:

Could a Mod please delete that "is" typo ? :/

Oct 27, 2017
And to complete this announcement perfectly, the PR in the link grants you a trailer from 2015. Champion PR with this game, really.

Hob

Sep 3, 2019
Good, I just got a PSVR. Is this suppose to be bad because its been delayed so long?

Side question, is there a list of good PSVR games I should look into?

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Info's a bit wrong.

It's:

- November 8 physical in Europe.
- November 8 or as close to November 8 as possible physical in North America.
- November 12 digitally worldwide.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
I just assumed this game had been quietly canceled. I was super into it back in the beginning of psvr but now it looks to be pretty basic.

Luckett_X

Oct 25, 2017
Leeds, UK
Did this even make it on to the State Of Play VR montage? It not getting any showings for years suggests this is probably a stinker huh. If I remember rightly, at one point the game was only part VR. Bizarre stuff.

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
And so this couldn't be put into the State of Play....why?

Kudos on sticking with the game though. The delays have me madly curious on its performance.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Finally.
Not sure what to expect but been looking forward to this thing for ages so it'll be interesting, still planning to see it through and try it.

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, finally. A bit surprising this didn't end up in the SoP if it's launching so soon. Here's hoping Griesemer and O'Donnell made something cool here.

Nov 8, 2017
I find it odd that they'd launch physical so far ahead of digital since people aren't going to be trading in the digital version so it can be sold used but ok. It's also surprising they don't have a trailer that shows some actual gameplay.