• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Fuck this is horrifying.

9UzOXW9.jpg

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
JFC, I thought it was bad before I realized that the OP was old, the new report has him looking like he's 80.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i like how we're allowed to make fun of people for being addicts. it's hilarious to me. 😳 yikes am i right

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017
Always sad to see what drugs can do to people. Really feel for the guy, sucks to see him in such a state. Wonder what got him here.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
That's really sad, hopefully with this getting around there's some people who can help him. I'd hate to see a new thread with even worse news. Isn't there a Might Ducks thingy coming on Disney+?

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So...... he isn't going to be in the Disney+ show.

Really sad and scary to see how he has fallen.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
Yeah I really don't get it at all. Those heavyweights pictures aren't funny at all the guys life is destroyed.
I figured I would comment comment, as I did have a post with some photos.

I don't think this situation is funny at all. The guy is clearly in a dark place. The original posting is about an arrest for public intoxation, which is not the same level as a clear meth addict rummaging around in someone's garage.

I live in an area which is ravaged with meth addition. There was an HBO documentary about it, and I see people almost daily doing crazy things.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
It looks like a friend of his started a GoFundMe to raise 25k to get him into a rehab facility. Hopefully the guy gets the help he needs.

Last edited:

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I still don't understand why someone would purposely try meth, it's like having some krokodil. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of those reasons I don't think it's really realistic to ever want all drugs to be legalized. Imagine it more of the general public had easier access to meth?

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017

Seems to doing better now. Hope he stays the path.

Shaun just finished his in-patient rehab and Is now checked into sober-living and outpatient treatment! This is a big step and I'm thankful for Armen at Quest 2 Recovery and Natanya Ross for all the help thus far. We need to raise more funds for Shauns ongoing sober-living but other than that Weiss is in great spirits! I could tell he is a bit nervous entering this new chapter of treatment but he certainly seem healthier than ever and very determined!

anariel

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that's amazing. Good for him! Sobriety's a never-ending fight, but I hope he can stay healthy.