• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
They're going to have to do a lot with Kong in this film to make me want him to win... I didn't think Skull Island was great.

I liked the first Godzilla though - haven't seen the second, though I've seen it's biggest moments.

Oct 27, 2017
Wow that design is trash.
The toy design is trash. CG key art looks good.
Instead of editing:
20210323_202413r5jxi.jpg

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Sad about the movies ost, excited for everything else.
I wonder i charles dance dud use the gidorah head for tbis or something

Going by the leaked toys, not enough. This looks like the ugliest MechaG ever.
Not with the mechagodzilla in the netflix anime out there.

valid concern but I'm more concerned about the potential inclusion of accompanying jazz

Junkie xl has said fuck to mcbeary's tribute ost from kom so i avery much sadly doubt it.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
One does not insult Mechagodzilla City.
Mechagodzilla city was horrible. Looked like the redesign of steppenwolf in zs justice league if it actually had appeared constructed in the movie and not 3 seconds ina flashback.

And i say this adding that mechagodzilla being a city was the only interesting idea of that shit anime. And its a pity that the prequel book was a lot better.

Mechagodzilla city was horrible. Looked like the redesign of steppenwolf in zs justice league if it actually had appeared constructed in the movie and not 3 seconds ina flashback.

And i say this adding that mechagodzilla being a city was the only interesting idea of that shit anime. And its a pity that the prequel book was a lot better.
Nah with eldritch abomination King Ghidorah existing, that thing was legit inspired.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
So is Mechagodzilla (MechaGodzilla? Mecha-Godzilla?) a separate thing from regular Godzilla, or does Godzilla get fucked up and become Robocop?

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
It's probably a bad movie, but I'm depressed and want to see big monsters punch each other in the face. I like the MG design.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
Nah with eldritch abomination King Ghidorah existing, that thing was legit inspired.

An interesting idea wasted on the heads just latching onto Godzilla like some interdimensional tapeworms. There was no fight. Godzilla was just squirming to get the parasites off of him.

Ridiculous that a fan could come up with a more entertaining fight than what we got in that movie:

There was also an incredible Mechagodzilla one as well: