• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Tywin Lannister has his own dragon.

Would have been handy when he was taking that last dump on the toilet.

Oct 26, 2017
never liked godzilla.

but im in.

this looks dope.

GOdzilla supported by the worlds surviving militaries VS King Gidira?

shits gonna be dope.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Double dose of kaiju goodness today between MHW expansion news and Zilla trailer 2. Loving what I'm seeing here.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
HYYYYYYPE! One of the things I'm looking forward to next year.! HYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
A bad motherfucker
Mnw0vUG.png

Last edited:

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
These King of the Monsters trailers are my favorite Kaiju thing since... Gamera 3, at least.
Fucking glorious.

I don't know what Dunkin Donuts is, but I wanna thank them for their courageous support of giant monster movies.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing the teases for other kaiju is giving me hope for Anguirus so we can get the Godzilla, Rodan, Anguirus bro-down

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
This looks like a dream movie for Godzilla fans. It looks as though they gave a Godzilla superfan (with filmmaking talent) a giant bag of money and told them to make whatever they wanted.
In fact that's more or less what did happen.

Zutrax

Oct 31, 2017
Those definitely look very much like crustacean legs and not anything you'd see on Ghidorah no?
I'm pretty sure I remember reading the director saying there'd be some original Kaiju in the film as well, specifically mentioning a scorpion one.

Edit: Scratch the scorpion thing, that's just speculation. There are original Kaiju though, I believe this film only has rights to the Toho monsters Rodan, Mothra, and Gidorah.

Oct 25, 2017
For a second I thought I saw Anguirus and got REALLY excited :(

Really not a fan of the way Godzilla was moving at the end of that trailer either, far too fast and cartoony. But man, Ghidorah looks so damn good. Please make Monster Zero sound like the Showa version and I will be happy

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Is millie bobbi brown going to save godzilla somehow

She's secretly Jet Jaguar, so yes.

Man that trailer was awesome. The last chances of Kong being able to last one round against Godzilla evaporated when he picked up speed at the end, I thought that was going to be Kong's one major advantage.

By now I fully believe that Godzilla vs. Kong will be a 15 minute, experimental short film of Godzilla going Ivan Drago on Kong's ass while this plays on loop: