• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
We finally get a better look at that underground titan. WHO IS THIS?

screenshot2019-04-23antk4z.png

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've read the full summary and I can unequivocally say that this not only going to be one of the best films of the year but it's in the top 3 best Godzilla films of all time.

The film, again based on the summary I've read, is gushing with love and respect for the serious Showa Era films.

drog

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I am super hyped for this movie but all the human dialogue in these trailers has me skeptical...it sure does look nice though.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am super hyped for this movie but all the human dialogue in these trailers has me skeptical...it sure does look nice though.
Look, the human side of the plot has always been important in Godzilla films. This one is actually really good and doesn't intrude on the kaiju action.

Zedelima

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Man, both the first and this looks so awesome

Like, the scenes are ao beautiful

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
I've read the full summary and I can unequivocally say that this not only going to be one of the best films of the year but it's in the top 3 best Godzilla films of all time.

The film, again based on the summary I've read, is gushing with love and respect for the serious Showa Era films.
You have a link?

davidnolan13

Oct 27, 2017
north east uk
cant wait for this, probably my most looked forward to film this year. 2014 godzilla was my favourite film of that year and there were a few good ones that year.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
This blockbuster kickoff month is the hypest I've been for movies in such a condensed amount of time in a long time...

Avengers Endgame, Detective Pikachu, John Wick 3, and Godzilla in the same month-and-change? Hell yes!

Drain You

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
This is absolutely my most hyped movie this year, I didn't even want to watch the trailer but I couldn't resist.

Man, both the first and this looks so awesome

Like, the scenes are ao beautiful

Agreed. In particular I really liked the shot with Ghidorah on top of the mountain with the cross in the foreground .

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Well now I'm expecting 17 monsters so I hope they don't disappoint.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
I feel like I'm obligated to see this in the most premium viewing format available.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
I love the scale of this movie, it seems downright apocalyptical .

Here is a thought : what would happen if Godzilla would kill John wick's dog ? get on it Hollywood!

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Human dialogs are bad, but goddamn this trailer is amazing.

I hope that rendition of somewhere over the rainbow is in the ost.