• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017

Et5gfoNXYAIJ6jo

Features:

-Tower of Trials 2.0
-Primal Items
-Ascension levels
-Vendor to trade resources for loot
-Dreamstones 2.0
-QoL improvements

More detailed info here:
forums.gearboxsoftware.com

February 11, 2021 - Godfall Primal Update

Godfall - Primal Update Thank you to all the fans of Godfall for your continued support since release! As mentioned in December, we’ve planned to release a free content update in early 2021 called the Primal Update, which offers more challenging content for endgame players and introduces a new...

I personally have had a blast with Godfall, looking forward to trying out these new features.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
  • More QoL - This content update includes various bug fixes, player weapon refinements, co-op tech enhancements and other QoL improvements. The full list of updates can be found below.
Hrm. Does this include matchmaking? lol

Gol

Nov 4, 2017
Completely forgot this existed. I would what the player base numbers look like.

Tmespe

Oct 27, 2017
Would be a good time to put it on sale. It looks fun, and I'm interested, but not 80€ interested.

OP
OP
Nilou

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped playing the game because the bugs and performance issues. Is it better now?

I haven't played it in a little bit but they did make it a bit more stable compared to how it was when I played it at launch. I had a blast with the game but the bugs/technical issues were the thing that gave me the most issues. Hopefully this update makes most of them full gone/fixed.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Would be a good time to put it on sale. It looks fun, and I'm interested, but not 80€ interested.

It was on sale over Christmas on PSN.

Although a £70 game on sale was £52.99 which is, admittedly, still more than I paid for something like Hitman 3 full price lol

Kickfister

May 9, 2019
After that december update, the game was actually kinda fun to play. Still has massive fundamental issues, but at least the "hit things get stuff" part became fun. Glad this game wasn't totally abandoned.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
Have they sped up climbing the Tower at all? I don't mean the condensed floors here (100 -> 30), I mean the wait time between floors on the elevator. Elevator Arena > Wait for Elevator to reach floor > Pick Door > Run to Arena > Complete Arena > Run out of Arena to Elevator = 1 floor absolutely SUCKED and was part of the reason I dropped the game.

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
Uhhh what happened to:

"Godfall is not a live-service game. While we do intend to patch for performance, bugs, and light content updates, the intended experience is that all content comes in the box."

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
"Ray-tracing is enabled for users using NVIDIA cards 20XX and up. Ensure that NVIDIA drivers are at 461.09 or newer along with Windows update version 19041 or newer."

I love how they placed that at the bottom of the patch notes almost as an afterthought...I wonder how Nvidia RTX performance and visuals compare to AMD

looks like there's only an RTX on/off option. No Quality/Balanced/Performance presets, nor any DLSS unfortunately...so they haven't put any real effort into Nvidia optimizations and seem to only want AMD owners to experience the game in its full glory (although the game has gotten very poor word of mouth so AMD seems to have chosen the wrong game to partner with)

Last edited:

Calvin

Oct 26, 2017
I liked this game but felt really bored by the loop by the second "world" and additionally was frustrated you could not remap the controller controls (playing on PC). The other big issue I had was that the Frames all felt way too similar so I never really understood why I would change.

However, it looks so good and the combat is so nice and crunchy that I decided to leave it on my SSD to come back to it - its a relatively quick to play hack n slash with great visuals and plenty of moves, so I figured it was worth coming back to. Hopeful this update added some good stuff.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Did they patch in offline support?
Was so disappointed they had to slap on the online only on this game.