• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Trailer did nothing for me, but that little snippet of gameplay looks impressive visually. Maybe they should have waited to debut it?

smocaine

Oct 30, 2019
From both perspectives, I don't think you can really judge the graphics/IQ from a shite quality gif.

Oct 25, 2017
Xbox sx and Ps5 will probably have extremely close hardware specs.

You wanna see a Ps5 game right now?

Hell blade 2. Let's be real.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
The devs are the duelyst devs apparently, which was quite good from what I heard back then
Quite the big jump from that to this

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
ezgif.com-resize.gif

This looks great. Put this in the OP to at least reduce some of the shitposting

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Even from a small team, it looks impressive and better than much of what I've seen out of the current gen. RESOGUN was a stand-out PS4 launch title that leveraged the hardware nicely. I think we should reserve judgement until we actually see what it's doing with the new tech. Not everything is about brute force AAA accomplishments.

That looks great tbh. Am I right to think this game could be using ray tracing for its reflections?

RedFury

Oct 27, 2017
This is why they stopped supporting Duelyst? They should have made a game of this type with the creatures/characters and lore of Duelyst, it's pretty sick if you like high fantasy. There's already so much art and lore to pull from.

Deleted member 4552

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sony have been doing weird fucking things for the whole PS5 cycle.

Literally anti hype.

What are they at?

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Excited for it, i wonder how many PlayStation fanboys will say it isnt an exclusive because its on pc though. Regardless im into it and cant wait to see more ps5 games. Glad its also on pc for those who play there.

I thought they said in the announce that it's launching on PlayStation "first". Is that not the case?

Or was it Epic Store first?

edit: Epic Store first, got that mixed up.

Last edited:

Haint

Banned
Oct 14, 2018
No it really doesn't. Is it Opposite Day or something? What is with all these terrible hot takes?

Neither the trailer or the gif appear to be beyond the scope of monster budget current gen games (e.g. LoU2, RDR2, etc...), but if it is actual console footage, it's definitely impressive from a relatively unknown developer with an unknown budget. The game and concept could have a lot of potential and do very well as a launch title.

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
Console wars are very alive..
It was alive for E3, Nintendo Directs, Inside Xbox, XO19, State of Play, etc... Today isn't anything special. Buckle up, because the shit is about to get really dumb from all sides.

I'm not judging the visuals of this game just yet because I don't know how the camera setup will be. If the camera is pulled back for an overhead type view this could look sick. Regardless the real showdown will be E3. Then we will be comparing and contrasting 1st party games from Sony and MS plus 3rd parties will have had a bit more time to put their best foot forward. I expect jaws dropping all over the place.