• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 29, 2022
The acessebility features of God of War (2018) will be also be used on God of War: Ragnarok, extra details at PlayStation Blog about each feature

blog.playstation.com

God of War Ragnarök accessibility features revealed

Santa Monica Studio highlights a selection of the game’s 60-plus accessibility options designed to suit players’ needs.

The prophecy of Ragnarök brings changes to all the Realms, and with that, we're excited to announce some new accessibility features that will be available in God of War Ragnarök.

Not only have we redesigned our UI to allow for more flexibility and readability, but we have also rebuilt controller remapping from the ground up and added more customization to our combat and interaction systems. We have retained all our accessibility features from 2018's God of War and expanded upon them to include more than 60 ways to adjust gameplay to best suit your style and needs.

Here's a selection of some new and notable features.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Not surprised at 2022 being practically confirmed, it's an October/ November game I bet

BTW great features, hopefully even more at launch

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
THE DEVS SAID 100 TIMES THIS YEAR IT'S COMING 2022
they clearly knew what they were talking about.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Thank God for text and icon sizing. Pushing that bad boy all the way up for my weak ass eyes

Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Surely if they are at a point when they are talking about accessibility features it is like... pretty close to release?

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
When they drop the date i'm replaying 1 that whole ass day

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Oh yeah, it's definitely coming this year.

Great to see the same accessibility features from 2018 God of War, they were great. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Navigation Assist: New to God of War, this camera navigation system allows you to orient your view towards your compass objective. When not in combat, pressing the Navigation Assist button will orient your view in the direction of the next story goal.

Thank you! I have terrible sense of direction to the point of getting lost in Uncharted.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Always nice to have more features. Hopefully means its coming soon.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif