• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
TLOU2 page doesn't have it too.
www.playstation.com

The Last of Us Part II

Go on the road again with Ellie and Joel in an epic and emotional journey, exclusive to PS4.

Looks like they're changing the branding from Only On PlayStation to PlayStation Exclusive
Well from the US Playstation sites the OP linked all of them have it on their main page except GoW. Its probably nothing but if the logo was removed and it was previously there then yeah it can become the cause of some sort of smoke other than that if it was never there then yeah nothing changed from before.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
IT'S HAPPENING!!!

www.playstation.com

Knack 2

Meet Knack, a little guy with surprising moves and the ability to transform from big to small and back again in this family-friendly adventure from the developers at PlayStation. Surprising Abilities • Over 20 awesome moves including boomerang, whip rush, sword, multi-bomb and body slam •...

NO LOGO!!!

KNACK IS BACK

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Fake. If you go back to October 2019, you'll see that it never had the "Only on PlayStation" tag. https://web.archive.org/web/20191010010645/https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/god-of-war-ps4/
TWIST!

The official website STILL has the logo: https://godofwar.playstation.com/game-info

untitled2ykac.png
TLOU2 page doesn't have it too.
www.playstation.com

The Last of Us Part II

Go on the road again with Ellie and Joel in an epic and emotional journey, exclusive to PS4.

Looks like they're changing the branding from Only On PlayStation to PlayStation Exclusive
Welp, pack it up folks

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Imo, seems like Sony wants to give PC gamers a taste of their 1st Party offerings, instead of relying on PC's 720p PSNow. To hopefully get them to want to buy the sequels on PS5 on day 1.
If those people have even the slightest interest in buying a console for Sony's exclusives they would have gotten a $200 PS4 or even a cheaper used one already with all those games at $20 a copy max. The amount of PC players who don't own a PS4, will play a game such as HZD or GoW on PC and like them so much that they'll go out and buy a $400+ PS5 so they can play the sequels is gonna be negligible.

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Here for the lulz and meltdowns popcorn.gif. God of War should be enjoyed everywhere on PC to everyone. Can't wait to see it on Steam.

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️
What would be their good reason for completely cutting down on ps5 sales with having everything on pc?
I mean these discussions have been had over and over in theses threads since people were saying it was impossible for death stranding to come to PC. Don't really want to retread tired waters, the pencil pushers at sony see a untapped market on PC.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I mean these discussions have been had over and over in theses threads since people were saying it was impossible for death stranding to come to PC. Don't really want to retread tired waters, the pencil pushers at sony see a untapped market on PC.
Apparently not since this gow thing isn't happening now anyway. So pack it up.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
To think these kinds of threads are gonna be for every single upcoming first party...well I already have a PC so whatever happens I'm covered.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I really, really hope this comes to PC. If it came in 2020 then good god it might be my game of the year AGAIN. Real mouse and keyboard controls would put the game over the top for me! (I played the PS4 version with mouse and keyboard controls and it was excellent)

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope so. I've been slowly playing through it on my PS4 but playing on consoles gives me a headache.

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the first of many. I'll actually fucking cry if Bloodborne ends up getting a PC port. God, please. Shadow of the Colossus too.

Edit: 😭

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Called it. Hopefully they pull an MS have all ps5 exclusives available on pc day 1. I'm not a fan of their 10 tflops gpu and with ms also going with day 1 launches on pc, it will be great to invest in just one graphics card and get the best of both worlds.
I don't see any future in which this happens. Especially when they double downed on saying they're dedicated to exclusives moving forward.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
i just started a new play through the other day. ill double dip if it is indeed coming to pc.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
I would think they would see how Horizon and Death Stranding does first before going ahead with a God of War PC port.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie. I will be a little mad if GoW gets a PC port before Bloodborne.

Status
Not open for further replies.