• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Big question now is: Will Sony/Santa Monica drop the PS4 now? (Assuming it was getting a PS4 port)

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean I thought it had a chance of making Christmas release, but I'm not surprised it was delayed out of the year (if this is true) either.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think anybody ever thought it was going to hit 2021. There's a global pandemic going on, we get it.

metal

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
Yea I never expected it to be this year. Same for GT7. Hopefully we get Horizon, though I can see that slipping as well.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Hardly a surprise if this got pushed, developers are still having to deal with working from home etc. It's hard enough to develop a game normally.

I'm sure we will see a number of games, on all systems, pushed back because of the pandemic.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
MS and Sony could have delayed these systems another year and made them better spec wise at this point.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Most people said this would be delayed the moment it was announced.
To be fair thats the status quo for some people regardless of the fact - people kept saying XB2 would be delayed weeks before its release.
The only reason i think it will be delayed because Sony doesnt need for this year to sell system and they probably dont wanna launch this kind of game in a busy fall season...so they might mirror the release period of God of War 2018.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A good rule of thumb:

"If the trailer is nothing more than a logo, then the game is 18-24 months away."

I have no idea why people thought a 2021 release for this game was realistic.

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
No shit. Always felt like marketing chess by Sony. Not that they needed to sell more consoles.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
We've got a lot of new threads coming out of a flurry of PlayStation activity today and this one feels like something that can be discussed in one of the other threads, seeing as it isn't actually news and just an assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.