• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not to mention Miles Morales, TLOU2 Factions, Sackboy, Destruction all Stars...

Guess this is why they were quiet for the last couple years, they were getting their ducks in a row. I really believed they would save God of War for 2022!

Korghano

Oct 25, 2017
I have a bridge to sell you.

EDIT: Sorry,. What I mean to say is I highly doubt all those titles are hitting next year, God of War in particular, but I'd love that!

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Should have been a launch lineup but Covid must have fucked with their plans.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
I have doubts that all of that makes 2021 (I just... do not believe GoW will be ready by then) - but if they pull it off, that's one fuckin' incredible first year for a console.

LumberPanda

Feb 3, 2019
It's a banging first year if they all come out, but given it's still a pandemic don't be too frustrated if a few slip into 2022.

Nostradamus

Oct 28, 2017
It is actually insane if they do launch in 2021. PS4's first year was a bit underwhelming (to put it kindly) in comparison.

HanzSnubSnub

Oct 27, 2017
I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but only getting a teaser for God of War means there is a chance it will get delayed to 2022. Same for Horizon

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Guess this is why they were quiet for the last couple years, they were getting their ducks in a row. I really believed they would save God of War for 2022!

What's insane is that 2020 has been huge for Sony First Party, releasing some of their best titles yet and at least one I'd consider among the greatest games of all time. And we're sliding right into 2021 with God of War 2.

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
Guaranteed that most of them get pushed considering Sony has not launched it's big guns in the fall all generation. I doubt any of them are ready before September and I doubt they stack them so close like Tsushima and Last of us 2.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Please discuss this in other open threads, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.