• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Eat Your Veggies at Chuck E. Cheese® with NEW Super Cauli Crust Pizza

Who says you can't have your pizza and eat your veggies too? Starting today, Chuck E. Cheese® is adding NEW Super Cauli Crust pizza to its menus nationwide for a limited time, helping parents of picky eaters turn pizza night into veggie night. America's leading family and dining entertainment venue has teamed up with the leader in cauliflower innovation, CAULIPOWER®, to be the only national brand to offer this tasty, cauliflower-based crust in-restaurant and for delivery through DoorDash, UberEats and GrubHub.

this 10-inch terror starts at 9 bucks

this is all your fault

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I can only imagine the baby boomer that was giggling to themselves when they came up with that company name.

TcI10p4.png

Aiervon

Digital Strategist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Dallas
This surprisingly tastes essentially like standard pizza. The smell is different, but the taste is the same. It's kind of confusing.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I saw Robert Rodriguez make one on the Chef Show and it didn't look too bad. Not that I think Chuck E. Cheese will do the concept justice, but I don't think the existence of a cauliflower-based cheese and topping delivery system is a useful indicator of our relative position to God's Light.

Oct 28, 2017
fascinating to see chuck step up his pizza game

more chains need tro recognize the power of lowcarb/keto

imagine hgaving chuck e cheese delivered

KingFox

May 17, 2018
So I guess this really is a thing then. And why I've been seeing this weird ass Dutch New York Pizza phone sex commercial spoof on TV lately.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Curious about the taste. Any health benefits?

well, the health benefit is that it basically no carbs in the crust, only in the toppings. That is a huge thing for a lot of people on diets and especially special diets though a place like this where primarily kids go, im not sure its much needed

Xiao Hu

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Great for people like me who are on keto. Making cauliflower crust at home is kinda tedious so I wish there were options like this in Germany too

Svadhyaya

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't had CEC pizza in like 10 years, but Cauliflower crust pizza is really good. It's my go to.

Lexad

Nov 4, 2017
I tried a cauli crust at a local pizza chain and I couldn't really tell a difference