• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SymbiantXenos

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So ERA post the greatest sandwiches of all time.

Bacon and Egg
Chicken and Bacon
Cheese and Tomato

Earl of sandwich me if old.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Cuban

Cuban-Sandwich-500-4647.jpg

And Pastrami on Rye
Samspastramionrye-80673038.jpeg

kellar

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Benghazi, Libya.
For me it's the McChicken; intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of flavor.
hero_mcchicken.png

I just love Chicken Sandwiches.

Last edited:

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
When you're on a low carb diet, every sandhich is GOAT. With that said, I love me a good cuban.

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Coronation Chicken.

coronation%20Chicken%20sandwich_edited-1.jpg

Other countries don't know about our coronation chicken.

hoserx

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
The greatest IMO, the Beef on weck from Schwabl's in West Seneca, NY. I make the 2 hour drive a few times a year for it.

rfl_17796.jpg

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Grilled cheese.
Sausage, egg and cheese on an English muffin.
Tavern ham, hard salami, American cheese, spicy mustard and miracle whip on whole wheat bread.
If it counts, a lamb gyro, because lamb is the only way to go.
And you know what, going simple, chunky PB and grape jelly on whole wheat white bread. Fuck yeah. I miss having those.

JavyOO7

Oct 27, 2017
Medianoche_ElCaribe.jpg

Medianoche

edit - I'll show you guys later a picture from my favorite restaurant in Miami. Its not really a sandwich, but its really good either way. Milly's Empanada Factory in West Kendall... their arepa frita chicken is stronk.

Caspar

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Anything involving pulled pork and barbecue sauce, salady shit optional. No images becuse NSFW.

RedBlue

Oct 27, 2017
Queens, NY
Sometimes it's the place that makes the sandwich. Like this now closed establishment called Angelina's made my favorite Italian sun. It's the way they cut the lettuce and tomato, the fresh sub rolls made in house, and their special mayo. Combo'd with their fresh meat and cheese, so good.

Then there is the Trini sandwich Bake and Shark or Shark & Bake. I've had Richard's Shark and Bake, and it's damn good, but you assemble what you want on it. Chutney, pepper, tomato, slaw, pineapple, and about a dozen other fixings, which are all supposed to go on the sandwich to eat it correctly. Here in NY, there is a place that makes it that I actually prefer to Richard's, but they make it their way, they just ask if you want pepper on it. It's a top tier sandwich.

Muffuletta has a special place in my heart, maybe it's my cholesterol. Never had a "real" one, but I think Fresh City did a pretty good job mimicking the sandwich. Had such good flavor with the olive spread and the meats.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Florida
Peanut butter and pickle

24PEANUT-articleLarge-v2.jpg

Mock it all you want but the sweetness of the peanut butter and the sourness of the pickles complement each other like you wouldn't expect.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
When you're on a low carb diet, every sandhich is GOAT. With that said, I love me a good cuban.
Being low carb is the worst. You have to pull me away from every sandwich shop in town.

With that said though, I had the Fairfax with avocado & bacon from Eggslut not long ago & BRUH.

eggslut%2Bfairfax.JPG

I can still taste that sriracha mayo sauce they put on it.

FroMonk

Oct 25, 2017
Medianoche_ElCaribe.jpg

Medianoche

edit - I'll show you guys later a picture from my favorite restaurant in Miami. Its not really a sandwich, but its really good either way. Milly's Empanada Factory in West Kendall... their arepa frita chicken is stronk.
Damn, man, you're taking me back to the days when my dad would split a cuban sandwich with me and my mom would get a Medianoche. He'd always joke with her that she couldn't get one because it wasn't late enough. That looks gooooood.

Also, to the person who posted the Cuban up at the top of the thread...the meat to bread ratio is all off, a real cubano has a fair bit less meat than that. :o

Edit: not my picture, but I had this exact thing about eight or nine months ago. This is a cuban from Versailles, a.k.a. one of the old school spots in little havana. That bread is just...hnnngh.

special-cuban-sandwich.jpg