• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
This is also the first time ever a team will play a Super Bowl in their home stadium.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's actually a god. Even if he didn't play that well, TB does not go this far without him.

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe he went to a new team in the NFC and immediately went to the Super Bowl

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tampa with a Stanley Cup, ALCS and NFC Championship all in the same year

edit: understanding calendars is hard

Last edited:

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
GOAT in any sport?

There's that good old "Let's call our National Championship the World Series" solipsistic U.S. energy.

*laughs in Don Bradman*

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
This alone has sealed it that he's the current GOAT. Of active players, only Mahomes could catch him, but that conversation can be had in 10+ years if Mahomes stays top tier.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
def looks like he carried belichick

players>>>>>coaches

wonder what happens if bledsoe doesn't get hurt eh lol

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
CJjWyEl.jpg

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Title should be Cheater gets bailed by the Refs again
The copium regarding Brady is so funny

Dude has a GOAT career with the Pats, constantly being told he is a system QB in an easy Division and conference.

Then in his first year in the NFC he advances to the playoffs having the Saints in the same division, and wins out the NFC championship.

DGenerator

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
It's true, the saying goes "QBs win championships."

Rodgers is a better QB with an ongoingly worse defense, but Brady is, without a doubt, the most accomplished QB of all time.

Tap In

Oct 28, 2017
Gilbert AZ
Of course he was the only idiot not wearing a mask after the game in the trophy ceremony.

Screw that guy.
great football player tho

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
He beat Brees and Rodgers in back to back weeks, after having to play in the Wild Card Round @ the Redskins.

All road games.

He's GOAT.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Dont forget the "Resetera's favorite Trump supporter" trophy /s

Politics aside, and thats a big aside, soccer and tennis have had bigger top performers.

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Gretzky is the GOAT of any sport and it's not even close or a discussion

Statistically it's Wayne Gretzky, Aleksandr Karelin or Don Bradman depending on some slight variances in statistical methodologies.

In terms of individual dominance of their sport, Bradman's test average of 99.94 is the equivalent of a .392 career batting average in baseball or 43 points per game career NBA average.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
Title should be Cheater gets bailed by the Refs again
Listen, I was right there with you several years ago, trying to explain away Brady's performance and multiple SB wins. It had to be cheating, I said to myself. It had to be that the other team was incompetent. It was just luck that Brady made that throw in time or that Brady's reciever jumped at just the right moment. But it gets to a point where that sort of thinking becomes silly. I don't like Brady, but it is dumb at this point to deny that Brady isn't at least in the top 3 for GOAT.