• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Binary is 0 or 1.
Having 1 NB character in a game is still... binary.
So they went with 2, those clever bastards.

Zarzolaon

Mar 16, 2018
OH
If the event search doesn't work anymore, it's because you are supposed to use a very specific setting. Is there a configuration that you haven't tried at all? If you are that far, you probably got a hint by Yuriko and on the title already.
I was fooled into thinking it would happen eventually, because I did find one other note after that, and thought it might be connected to the Setsu/Sha-ming thing that kept happening at random...

After going through the trouble of getting that event to happen with Setsu surviving afterwards, but no note, I went back in the thread and looked at that link you posted previously for the answer.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Finished the game and while there are a few things I found annoying
Comet's design, the obtuness of filling out certain profile notes, and how sometimes the AI will throw a loop like a troll in a public lobby Among Us game

, overall I loved the game.

RecLib

Oct 27, 2017
Its taking me a while to get over the frustration of not being able to fully voice complex ideas(which you obviously could not do in a solo game like this) like you would in a real game of Mafia, and to accept that this is a single player video game with a loose framework resembling mafia.

I'm pretty early on now, just unlocked full(I think) options for how I want to set up a given round. The game seems neat though, so far.

Not crazy about Comet's visual design.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I reached a point where I could very easily win as engineer, so I'm trying gnosia now. Not doing too bad so far.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
I feel like winning as Gnosia is pretty easy as long as you play the long game and throw your allies under the bus to garner trust. Not like they can remember and hold a grudge like a real life group playing werewolf, after all lol. It's when you try to keep them alive that's a challenge, like the event where you have to survive as Gnosia with Sha-Ming.

One thing that irritates me about the game is that death is an instant loss for you no matter what. It should be a valid strategy to sacrifice yourself, particularly as an AC Follower, to help the Gnosia win.

Last edited:

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
yo this game rules, just got event search in loop 23. Apparently that happens at a different loop for different people? I'm curious what the trigger is.

THIJJ

Oct 26, 2017
Would most assuredly double dip for a physical of it, if it came. It's a double wrap if they include any form of art book.

Oct 25, 2017
Finally beat it!

Also, real funny thing happened to me

I got the last two notes I needed (Gina 4 and Remnan 5) in one loop, but in my hurry to skip through the text, I forgot to claim engineer when asked about it. Since the Gnosia was the only one who claimed the role, this apparently created an inconsistency and destroyed the universe lmao. And it didn't save any progress I made with those events! So I had to do a couple more loops to find them again.

Last edited:

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Finally I completed Gnosia. I thought it would taken me more time, while around 130 loops were enough to reach the ending. It was a really satisfying game. Only in the last ten loops I was caring less about the warewolf gameplay, but that's just because I was trying to reach the final notes, and for them winning wasn't the requirement. Otherwise, it has been an innovative experience, combining many genres and creating something unique. I can see it being divisive, so there will be 10/10 reviews, and 2/10 reviews. But I enjoyed every minute I spent in this game, it made me put Bravely Default II on hold as after playing a loop, I could not switch game and I wanted to play another loop immediately.

Fisico

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
69 loops in or so, pace is good, losing a lot and sort of going with the flow now.
I do wonder if you have a stats screen somewhere about the number of win/loss, number of time you've been a certain role and so on.

A small note for Sha-Ming, last two times I did a Gnosia run he was on my team and... kept voting against me every-single-damn-round, including one loop where he was not my detractator, didn't doubt me nor anyone else did, it did end up to my down fall so yeah.

It's also funny since I remember him being introduced as a character who is rarely doubted yet was cold sleeped the very first round in the game he was introduced despite no one voting him.

Overall the game is pretty fun and addictive but you can't help but laugh and/or be frustrated to how limited and/or just completely incoherent the AI is at times, it was made by a small team so it's understandable but with more playtesting I'm sure some things would have been improved AI wise to make it a more "fluid" experience, the not so odd instances of the game contradicting itself in two consecutives sentences is just a bit hard to swallow at times and it's not that rare so I totally get how some people would struggle to enjoy the whole thing.

Also have to say the beginning of the game was really rough, with how limited your options were and how you just had no clue about... too many things.

Now the rounds are just spamming skills galore from every single character, it gets a bit wild and is still hard to follow but hopefully with increasing stats things will get smoother to play as you get more powerful skill and high intuition/stealth

Another loop I vividly remember is one where Otome was the last Gnosia, I figured it out like day 3 or something and was completely unable to vote her out, she just kept using Regret and the game ended up with me being voted out on day 5 while it should have been rather obvious that she was the Gnosia in the end (granted I don't remember which others characters were left, probably not the most logical ones).
Overall Otome/Kukrushka/Yuriko are the ones I don't try using doubt against anymore, their counter skills are rather powerful and no one ever backs me up when I still try to go against them.

Zarzolaon

Mar 16, 2018
OH
Beat it last night, now playing as a crewmate with 6 gnosia while fishing for bad endings. Last one was an ending with SQ/Remnan...

But it's only guessing and RNG at this point. A guide would be nice for the endings with these specific requirements.

EDIT: I will be trying the google translated stuff, though.

Last edited:

MsMuerta

Nov 8, 2017
About the one objective where you're supposed to keep you and a specific character alive till the last 2

You don't actually have to get it to the final 2, as long as the Gnosia win and SQ is still alive you're golden. I ended up having 2 gnosia 2 humans left at the end and the scene still played

I haven't seen both scenes but according to the JP guide if you're both by yourselves then the scene is more romantic.

Oct 25, 2017
Wakayama
108 loops and I don't feel like I'm close at all. I hate when I REALLY want to like a game because it's very compelling but I'm just literally fucking god fucking awful at the game's logic. Doesn't help there's a fuck-ton of RNG that likes to screw me over at every turn.

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
I have reached the point where the game is trolling me. I have found an event where I am trying to get information from Yuriko and her condition is making sure she survives until the round is won. The first time I tried this, she was immediately attacked by Gnosia. The second time she was one of the Gnosia. Maybe thrd time will be the charm.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I have reached the point where the game is trolling me. I have found an event where I am trying to get information from Yuriko and her condition is making sure she survives until the round is won. The first time I tried this, she was immediately attacked by Gnosia. The second time she was one of the Gnosia. Maybe thrd time will be the charm.
I think you can play as a Guardian Angel for each of those "protect someone" goals. Makes it waaaaaay easier.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Loop 161, only missing setsu's last note, but nothing seems to trigger anything...

Can i get any hints? Is there a guide? Also there was a big event i was following but i got killed so i don't know if there was a follow up :

Basically about Stella being an IA and jonas not understanding she's one! after trying to explain it to him, it led to nowhere, and i died that night... was there anything more to that event?

Last edited:

eggs

Oct 25, 2017
When do you get the Bug role? I've unlocked AC Follower and I can now set how many humans and gnosia there are, as well as pick my role.

MrMette

Oct 29, 2017
Belgium
When do you get the Bug role? I've unlocked AC Follower and I can now set how many humans and gnosia there are, as well as pick my role.
I'm only 21 loops in and I was either very lucky or it won't take long any more. I believe I got the bug one somewhere between loop 15 and 18.
I also got the even finder after 18 loops or so, so I guess I did get lucky.

Drakken

Oct 28, 2017
Played through to loop 10 last night. Enjoying it so far; they do a good job of introducing additional roles and concepts quickly enough that it remains interesting and doesn't feel too samey (which I was a bit worried about at the start). Definitely curious to see where it goes from here.

Main gripe at this point is that the dialogue/interaction during voting has frequently felt clunky/contrived due to 1) characters repeating the same exact lines multiple times within the same voting session and 2) characters immediately contradicting statements they just made on the last turn.

SQ: Like, guys, Gina is toootally Gnosia right?
Gina: What, I'm not Gnosia!

*next turn*

SQ: Why's everyone picking on Gina?? She's def human.

Now I suppose it could be that behind the scenes the game's logic is registering that Gina defended herself really convincingly and SQ now believes she's innocent, but it comes off as jarring and completely inconsistent.

(and I'm talking before that role was introduced where characters just add chaos to the proceedings or whatever)

Also wish there was a bit more character interaction outside the voting room but maybe that'll change.

Last edited:

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
I keep trying but i can't find how to get setsu's last note...

I'm trying to do what yuriko told me, but it doesn't do anything

it's the only note i'm missing

Halfstar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
on loop 149

missing notes :

SQ : 5
Setsu : 6
Reman : 5
Yuriko : 6

Can i get any hints? Is there a guide?

SQ: Human SQ must recognize Gnosia player. When both have those roles, keep her alive and lie a bit (like faking a job) so she doubts you.
Remnan: Cover and visit Remnan multiple times.
Yuriko: needs at least Yuriko and Raqio alive.
Setsu: After the Yuriko event when something happens on with the silver key, you will need a very specific setting.

Also there was a big event i was following but i got killed so i don't know if there was a follow up :

Basically about Stella being an IA and jonas not understanding she's one! after trying to explain it to him, it led to nowhere, and i died that night... was there anything more to that event?
I think it isn't needed for the ending, but if you keep Jonas alive in that one, something funny happens at the end.

I keep trying but i can't find how to get setsu's last note...

I'm trying to do what yuriko told me, but it doesn't do anything

it's the only note i'm missing
What exactly did she tell you and how did you try to do it?

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
I think it isn't needed for the ending, but if you keep Jonas alive in that one, something funny happens at the end.

What exactly did she tell you and how did you try to do it?

It's annoying cause you can't repeat the events so i will basically never see it...

As for yuriko, i don't remember exactly but

i think she said i must stay with raqio or something... it's where she show raqio the truth... but that may be the same case as the jonas event where i couldn't complete it at all... it's frustrating

What am i supposed to do? I don't have any other hints beside that... how do you even know that specific setting?

ymgve

Oct 31, 2017
How does the "alliance" mechanic actually affect things? Other players can ally up but I don't see what changes. Also when someone is allied with me I'm still not limited in any of the things I can do or say.

Also, in what circumstances would it be advantageous for a bug to fake being an engineer or doctor?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
How does the "alliance" mechanic actually affect things? Other players can ally up but I don't see what changes. Also when someone is allied with me I'm still not limited in any of the things I can do or say.

Also, in what circumstances would it be advantageous for a bug to fake being an engineer or doctor?

They are more likely to defend you and attack those who you attack.

Also same case as Gnosia, you can possibly manipulate others to voting for other people and having another engineers/doctors alive creates a defense against people voting for you for a bit.

Halfstar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
As for yuriko, i don't remember exactly but

i think she said i must stay with raqio or something... it's where she show raqio the truth... but that may be the same case as the jonas event where i couldn't complete it at all... it's frustrating

What am i supposed to do? I don't have any other hints beside that... how do you even know that specific setting?
For the Yuriko event, if you use the event search until there is a bug, and start the game without changing any settings, and keep Raqio and Yuriko alive, does the event where Yuriko shows Raqio the truth happen again? That one should repeat if you didn't finish it. It is important to keep Raqio alive in a loop where Yuriko had the event with them. If it doesn't happen at all, you have to repeat.

For the Setsu event with the specific setting, I think you can only do that after the Yuriko event, and when you use the event search, there will be a message that you need to find a setting by yourself. If that happens and you don't get it, I can give you a hint, but it is a very cool moment and you don't want it spoiled.

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody have any ideas on how to get Shigemichi 2 (+Chippie 6) and 3 to pop? They are all I have left and they just don't want to seem to show up with any configuration I throw at them.

Last edited:

Halfstar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Anybody have any ideas on how to get Shigemichi 2 (+Chippie 6) and 3 to pop? They are all I have left and they just don't want to seem to show up with any configuration I throw at them.
Shigemichi 2 had Chipie and Setsu in his event, so they have to be alive. Not sure what else, maybe make Shigemichi trust you by covering and visiting him.

Jave

Oct 30, 2017
Chile
Finally beat it last night. Took me 150 loops.

151 Loops, including True Ending. Quite genius to put the "Other Universe" on a separate file.

Will try checking out for missing scenes later on.

ymgve

Oct 31, 2017
Are there any visual "tells" in the character portraits, or should I stop looking for them?

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
True ending achieved with 145 loops on record (not counting, of course, returning to setup after trying to scum for specific randomizations of characters).

What an incredible experience.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I need some help, because I am feeling like the main character and getting tired of those loops ( I think I am on loop 130 or something... 15 hours already).

I am missing the last 2 entries of Remnan, the second and last (gnosia) of SQ and the last of Setsu.

I think I have figured that one of them is SQ/Reman together.

The rest I dunno.

Send help

Edit: I think the game heard me complaining, because "something" happened in the menu.

Last edited:

Nairume

SaGa Sage
Oct 25, 2017
I need some help, because I am feeling like the main character and getting tired of those loops ( I think I am on loop 130 or something... 15 hours already).

I am missing the last 2 entries of Remnan, the second and last (gnosia) of SQ and the last of Setsu.

I think I have figured that one of them is SQ/Reman together.

The rest I dunno.

Send help
Setsu
When you start a loop and they are depressed, you have to answer "Let's Go Play" and just shrug off the actual events of the loop to have a nice day with them. It's random, but you've probably seen it at least once by now.

Remnan
For the first one, you (as human) have to get a round where SQ is Gnosia and tries to collaborate with Remnan (he'll reject her and freak out). Raqio, Remnan, and SQ must all survive so you can have an event where Raqio decides to go after SQ and get her frozen (iirc, you have to get her frozen before you catch any other gnosia). If the note doesn't pop when you freeze her, then you can do it the next loop that Gnosia SQ tries to collaborate with Remnan and he freaks out again.

For the next one, you (as human or gnosia) have to keep trying to cover for remnan and then talk to him at night. You'll know you are getting the event chain going if you get night events with him where he starts opening up. You have to then keep him alive for enough nights for him to tell you the last bit of info about himself.

SQ
First one is the two of you surviving to the end of a match.

Second is you, as Gnosia, do something to get SQ's attention (best thing to do is lie about your role, preferably one that she also has, also probably helps to not have a high performance). She'll then ask you to not kill her during a night event, and then you just have to keep her alive until the end of the game. You get a bonus scene if it's just the two of you left.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Setsu
When you start a loop and they are depressed, you have to answer "Let's Go Play" and just shrug off the actual events of the loop to have a nice day with them. It's random, but you've probably seen it at least once by now.

Remnan
For the first one, you (as human) have to get a round where SQ is Gnosia and tries to collaborate with Remnan (he'll reject her and freak out). Raqio, Remnan, and SQ must all survive so you can have an event where Raqio decides to go after SQ and get her frozen (iirc, you have to get her frozen before you catch any other gnosia). If the note doesn't pop when you freeze her, then you can do it the next loop that Gnosia SQ tries to collaborate with Remnan and he freaks out again.

For the next one, you (as human or gnosia) have to keep trying to cover for remnan and then talk to him at night. You'll know you are getting the event chain going if you get night events with him where he starts opening up. You have to then keep him alive for enough nights for him to tell you the last bit of info about himself.

SQ
First one is the two of you surviving to the end of a match.

Second is you, as Gnosia, do something to get SQ's attention (best thing to do is lie about your role, preferably one that she also has, also probably helps to not have a high performance). She'll then ask you to not kill her during a night event, and then you just have to keep her alive until the end of the game. You get a bonus scene if it's just the two of you left.

Thank you!!!

The Setsu one you mentioned i already did actually. I think this one is related to the "bug" in the silver key