• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

THIJJ

Oct 26, 2017
Her stats are super high and worst of all, she's vindictive. It doesn't matter if she actually suspects you, if she doesn't like you at all she'll do what she can to destroy you.

yup. Seeing her listed as friend and she isn't a bug is almost a free round in that same respect. She seeks agreement on almost everyone you accuse as long as it keeps up

I'm 0 for 3 now, I just feel like theres way too little info to make a real educated guess and in the 3rd one theres even more people and the ONE TIME I didnt guess raqio she turns out to be gnosis
I guess its all by design I suppose

You'll develop a rhythm eventually. I thought the game was just throw shit at a wall and stick until some of the abilities opened up and you learn how to game their attributes. For example, makes friends with the game states are emotion first, cover for defend visit them etc. You'll build both a wall and an army. Reading both the character charts and the game faq made a massive difference in how i was doing. The FAQ breaks the entire game logic down for you

---

Raqio for worst gnosia partner. Fuck them. it's like they're actively trying to sabotage you the entire time

Last edited:

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Woo! 4th case I managed to cold freeze both gnosis, once I was able to narrow things down and SQ trying to be a fake engineer it felt great. Tho shockingly the gnosis were SQ and gina, setsu was hard vouching for SQ so I thought for the longest time setsu was the other gnos but no, and gina was with me on accusing SQ so i thought we were golden but no SHE KILLED MY NEW GIRLFRIEND STELLA so fuck her. But i find it weird how they were against eachother, even if it's a AI thing

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
really loving the core gameplay. didn't think it would happen against ai opponents, but there's so much that opens up that it's just fun to play the guessing game over and over. really feels like this is made for handhelds.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen Raqio get so hated that people will actually spend rounds smacktalking them even when they're on Guard Duty (at the very least they don't vote for them).

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Stella and Gina are also characters I feel in the mid game just get sent off every game unless they've been hard cleared.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
So I got Block Argument finally

Anyone know how to get the skill Raqio uses on occasion when there's three characters claiming a role and they suggest to freeze all of them?

Last edited:

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone wanna give me a hint on how to get the final (?) note for Remnan? I did like 7 loops and nothings happened.
I thought for the longest time it was something convoluted but it's actually surprisingly simple. Just defend them if they have suspicion thrown on them (which they often will), then talk to them a few times.

I've seen Raqio get so hated that people will actually spend rounds smacktalking them even when they're on Guard Duty (at the very least they don't vote for them).

I've taken advantage of this as AC Follower when Raqio is on Guard Duty. Just wait long enough and you can team up with Gnosia to vote them out.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
So I got Block Argument finally

Anyone know how to get the skill Raqio uses on occasion when there's three characters claiming a role and they suggest to freeze all of them?
I got that by doing a round with 6 Gnosia, and we ended up with both 3 Doctors and 3 Engineers.

I've tried it a few times but never actually pulled it off. It seems to require very high stats and one person disagreeing seems to shut it down.

(Also there's a typo in the failure message, where it just displays a \n between sentences without actually being a line break).

Makoto

Oct 27, 2017
Question for anyone who's beaten the game:

Once you see the 0 Gnosia world ending after filling in the Key, is there anything else? I only have 28/30 Commands unlocked, and I can't tell if Yuriko talking about an encore is referencing some kind of additional story thing or just a "have fun and keep playing" nod to the player.

Part of my asking is that there's a handful of things I still don't 100% understand, and I don't know if these are intentional mysteries the reader is just meant to solve on their own:
  • Why was Jonas opening up Comet's cold sleep pod in that one loop? Was he trying to steal the slime as another valuable for his collection, just being eccentric, or something else?
  • We see that Kukrushka can jump into her second body in the hangar if she's Gnosia and cold sleeped as shown in the loop where she manages to kill after seemingly all Gnosia are eliminated; but how exactly does that work with the Guard Duty Kukrushka who murders if she's paired specifically with Remnan? I'd assume there's an infection vector with either Jonas or Stella, but that doesn't really answer the Remnan part being the key there.
  • Speaking of Remnan, I think I understand the part about him and SQ; Gnosia SQ can state that Remnan is her father; Remnan says that he was essentially a slave to SQ's parents; SQ in a different loop can reveal that she's just one of many spare bodies created to transfer her mother's consciousness into over the years, but she developed a personality beforehand and thus wasn't suitable, and theorizes that Gnosia SQ exists in timelines where the transfer worked and therefore it's actually a different person (not sure how that makes causal sense for Gnosia infection, but okay). SQ made it sound like these bodies are just clones, but I guess the dark implication is that Remnan's DNA (one horrible way or another) was used to create SQ in particular to explain the father bit, which is why Gnosia SQ knows about the connection but human SQ doesn't.

Just finished the game and came here to ask pretty much the same thing.

Tried to play a few more loops, but it does not seem like there is anything else to do aside from the gameplay itself.

If this is the ending, I feel that it was a bit underwhelming. The individual conclusions here and there raise so many good questions that I don't feel that were answered at all. I got every piece of backstory, and to know that the last thing I learned was that Remnam likes machines, just to know that this information is not really useful or build up to anything is just... :(

Well, aside from that

Great game. I admit that when I found out that this wasn't a standard visual novel I was a bit disappointed, but I after that I enjoyed Gnosia way more than I was expecting. The possibility of getting killed or being put to cold sleep, even if it is only in a loop, gives an amazing sense of danger. I was on the edge of my seat while I was trying to negotiate and make accusations when I had to do things such keeping a specific person safe until the end. Sometimes I finished a match completely euphoric. :)

There was a moment in the game when I was a bit tired of it and had very few clues on how to unlock certain background info. But this took way, waaaay longer then I was expecting for it to happen, and it didn't last long honestly. Finished with 151 loops :)

Oct 25, 2017
So when the game starts letting you picking how many people to play with / what roles to turn on, what do y'all end up selecting?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
It's almost 2 am and I just beat it.

I really loved this game but it's obviously not perfect. Will probably have more thoughts in the morning but can safely recommend and I'm really glad it came over.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished the game and came here to ask pretty much the same thing.

Tried to play a few more loops, but it does not seem like there is anything else to do aside from the gameplay itself.

If this is the ending, I feel that it was a bit underwhelming. The individual conclusions here and there raise so many good questions that I don't feel that were answered at all. I got every piece of backstory, and to know that the last thing I learned was that Remnam likes machines, just to know that this information is not really useful or build up to anything is just... :(

Well, aside from that

Great game. I admit that when I found out that this wasn't a standard visual novel I was a bit disappointed, but I after that I enjoyed Gnosia way more than I was expecting. The possibility of getting killed or being put to cold sleep, even if it is only in a loop, gives an amazing sense of danger. I was on the edge of my seat while I was trying to negotiate and make accusations when I had to do things such keeping a specific person safe until the end. Sometimes I finished a match completely euphoric. :)

There was a moment in the game when I was a bit tired of it and had very few clues on how to unlock certain background info. But this took way, waaaay longer then I was expecting for it to happen, and it didn't last long honestly. Finished with 151 loops :)
There is no more "general" plot progression once you clear the game, but it is possible to see some special scenes not tied to any plot flags that you may have missed. There's a significant number of unique scenes, dialogue, and sprites for clearing the game with certain collaborators, clearing the game as Gnosia with certain Gnosia partners, certain combinations of characters alive at the end, and also for losing as Crew with particular characters as human and/or Gnosia (example: human PC, human Remnan, and Gnosia SQ all alive during a Gnosia victory yields a memorable scene that isn't tied to any plot flags).

EDIT: I checked the CG gallery (to unlock this, play a round as a Bug after clearing the game and talk to Yuriko) and after clearing the game I was still able to unlock three special scenes with unique artwork in them that weren't tied to any plot flags.

One where Kukrushka embraces Gina after a crew victory, and Gina seems to know something about what's going on with Kukrushka.
A scene where Shigemichi totally fumbles his love confession to Stella and asks to be her friend instead.
A scene where Yuriko has a very...unique outfit on. This is how you unlock Block Argument, SQ needs to be alive as well because she suggests it. I don't know if there's any other particular requirements other than just having the both of them alive a few nights in.

In addition to those three I also got the aforementioned interesting scene with Renman and SQ, a scene where you can tell Gina you love her (crew PC, Gnosia Gina), special dialogue at the end of a Comet+PC Gnosia win (you get the flag from this before the end, but you can get the special ending if the situation pops up again). I also saw various collaborator win/Gnosia defeat scenes that I hadn't viewed before, some of which have some really nice sprites that don't really pop up anywhere else.

Chipie in particular has some great ones.

Last edited:

THIJJ

Oct 26, 2017
So when the game starts letting you picking how many people to play with / what roles to turn on, what do y'all end up selecting?

fifteen peeps makes for the most fun, but longest rounds. I dislike the idea of having to rely on the engineer to find the bug so ive been without bugs a lot so far.

I've been with event searcher for a while honestly

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
Holy shit, I was not expecting Gina to out herself. And I was not expecting the dialogue that came after. Got to me a little bit.

Japanmanx3

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
90+ looks on and I can't put it down. Once you unlock more actions it gets a lot smoother. And the story usurps some of the discussions too if you use the event finder. Man is this so good!!!

ZeroDotFlow

Oct 27, 2017
There is no more "general" plot progression once you clear the game, but it is possible to see some special scenes not tied to any plot flags that you may have missed. There's a significant number of unique scenes, dialogue, and sprites for clearing the game with certain collaborators, clearing the game as Gnosia with certain Gnosia partners, certain combinations of characters alive at the end, and also for losing as Crew with particular characters as human and/or Gnosia (example: human PC, human Remnan, and Gnosia SQ all alive during a Gnosia victory yields a memorable scene that isn't tied to any plot flags).

EDIT: I checked the CG gallery (to unlock this, play a round as a Bug after clearing the game and talk to Yuriko) and after clearing the game I was still able to unlock three special scenes with unique artwork in them that weren't tied to any plot flags.

One where Kukrushka embraces Gina after a crew victory, and Gina seems to know something about what's going on with Kukrushka.
A scene where Shigemichi totally fumbles his love confession to Stella and asks to be her friend instead.
A scene where Yuriko has a very...unique outfit on. This is how you unlock Block Argument, SQ needs to be alive as well because she suggests it. I don't know if there's any other particular requirements other than just having the both of them alive a few nights in.

In addition to those three I also got the aforementioned interesting scene with Renman and SQ, a scene where you can tell Gina you love her (crew PC, Gnosia Gina), special dialogue at the end of a Comet+PC Gnosia win (you get the flag from this before the end, but you can get the special ending if the situation pops up again). I also saw various collaborator win/Gnosia defeat scenes that I hadn't viewed before, some of which have some really nice sprites that don't really pop up anywhere else.

Chipie in particular has some great ones.

There actually is more plot progression which was one of the first things I've tried. Think about the meta narrative and you'll figure it out.

Create a new save file with the same information.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
There actually is more plot progression which was one of the first things I've tried. Think about the meta narrative and you'll figure it out.

Create a new save file with the same information.
WHAT THE HECK

This game I swear.

EDIT: Yeah that explains my suspicions about that one ending, thanks for that!

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Decided to grab this tonight bc I didn't wanna have to think about job building BD2. It's neat and I'm starting to unlock skills. I do wish the conversations with the Other characters were a bit more sophisticated. Sometimes I want to call someone out as suspicious and it's like "no we just don't agree" even though I have a reason? I don't know if the game is conveying whatever reasons or whatever

Amaretto

Oct 27, 2017
Is it possible to miss a character note if you pick the wrong option during an event with them?

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This random moment cracked me up so much. The topic at hand right into the music was just too much.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
I managed to reach the ending in about 120 loops. I think I did pretty well all things considered! I really only got truly fooled by the Gnosia like at worst 15% of the time. The main issue really was just trying to convince the crew to go along with my reasoning.

Also, the best scene is

the one where Shigemichi and Jonas are playing a video game together, and then Shigemichi won and said something along the lines of "that's the power of the Gnosia!"

Then, everyone in the room gave him a startling glare and he was immediately put to cold sleep lol.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Bah I still can't get this stupid Remnan scene to play, I cover him/defend him any chance I get but then he gets voted off (since he's genosia) or I get killed at night -.-

Edit: the power of complain online get what you want INSTANTLY afterwards is too strong

Edit 2: got the true ending
Making a new save file using your old save files info to finish the story is a 10/10 big brain play

Last edited:

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
As for now, I am improving uniformly my skills (for now, all of them are near 20), but in this way I cannot managed to unlock some new actions (e.g., the ones that require Performance to be at least 30, and Stealth to be at least 35). Should I try to rebalance the points among the skills, or is it fine how I am playing?
I am around 80 loops, and I suppose I am quite far from reaching the ending. The plot is advancing a little at a time, and I imagine some big plot twists are awaiting me.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
As for now, I am improving uniformly my skills (for now, all of them are near 20), but in this way I cannot managed to unlock some new actions (e.g., the ones that require Performance to be at least 30, and Stealth to be at least 35). Should I try to rebalance the points among the skills, or is it fine how I am playing?
I am around 80 loops, and I suppose I am quite far from reaching the ending. The plot is advancing a little at a time, and I imagine some big plot twists are awaiting me.

There are skills in almost every stat pool so there's no negative to that. Of course I'd say the most useful stats to raise are intuition to make spotting lies easier, and logic to unlock the define human/enemy skill. Whatever stat you need for "Say I'm human" is also worth raising since that skill is really useful.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
There are skills in almost every stat pool so there's no negative to that. Of course I'd say the most useful stats to raise are intuition to make spotting lies easier, and logic to unlock the define human/enemy skill. Whatever stat you need for "Say I'm human" is also worth raising since that skill is really useful.
Thank you. I imagined those skills may be useful, and they are my highest ones (around 22-23, at the moment). In fact, I have already unlocked the "define human/enemy skill", and the "say I'm human" one. Instead the skills that are more behind (around 17-18) are Performance and Stealth, the ones that are more useful when you play as Gnosia.
Therefore I think I will continue to keep the skills balanced, unless that may impact how many loops I need to complete the game (for example, 150 loops if I don't keep them balanced, and 300 if I keep them balanced).

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Bah I still can't get this stupid Remnan scene to play, I cover him/defend him any chance I get but then he gets voted off (since he's genosia) or I get killed at night -.-

Edit: the power of complain online get what you want INSTANTLY afterwards is too strong

Edit 2: got the true ending
Making a new save file using your old save files info to finish the story is a 10/10 big brain play

holy shit how the hell did you figure that out

What did you do to see the ending? I started a new one usign my name + icon, and I'm now on loop 6. Nothing seems to have changed

If you use the same name and icon and have completed the ending then you should get a response to Setsu's first question labeled "Otome fishing" which I assume you have to get in the main playthrough.

Makoto

Oct 27, 2017

If you use the same name and icon and have completed the ending then you should get a response to Setsu's first question labeled "Otome fishing" which I assume you have to get in the main playthrough.

Thank you!

That option actually have a different text for me. It is something like "You slept through the film", which at first I thought it was just a way to say that you didn't read through the Gnosia explanation scrolling fast at the beggining

Halfstar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
I made a short guide for notes and commands. Not sure if there are additional or wrong requirements, but that's how I got them.
Been stuck on Otome's 4th note a ages now, do you have any additional hints for how you managed to trigger it?
One general advice for finding events is to use the Event Search and not touch any settings manually. If you use Event Search, it picks a new event, changes the settings to make that event likely, and also changes hidden settings. If you change just one setting, the hidden settings are removed.
For example, if an event requires you to be human and another person Gnosia, it will make you crew and that specific person Gnosia. If you change your role to Guard Duty, you still have settings that allow the event, and you are likely to survive, but it is not guaranteed anymore that the other person is Gnosia.
So use the Event Search, keep Otome and Raqio alive, and kill the Gnosia fast. If two people disappear at the same time, or all but one liar are already removed, reload.

What did you do to see the ending? I started a new one usign my name + icon, and I'm now on loop 6. Nothing seems to have changed
You got the credits, right? Did you watch a movie or go fishing with Setsu? Then there should be something strange on the very first loop of the new save. There is something you have to say.

Nachos

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know the exact requirements for getting a late-game plot point involving Yuriko and Raqio to pop up?

Does Raqio have to be the bug in order for Yuriko to reprogram Raqio's perception?

Jaysc

Oct 25, 2017

Ending spoiler comment
Oh my god this is amazing, it's such a big brain move. Really wraps up the story, and now the title screen has Setsu! Never been so happy!

Makoto

Oct 27, 2017
You got the credits, right? Did you watch a movie or go fishing with Setsu? Then there should be something strange on the very first loop of the new save. There is something you have to say.

True Ending Spoilers

Yep! In the end I just didn't notice the extra option.

I'm still kinda saddened because the ending does not wraps up everything as I hoped (why Kukrushka murders everyone if she is alone with Remnan, among other things), but the true ending is definitely better than the bitter one of the 'first playthrough'. Title screen now has Setsu, and now I feel that the game had a proper conclusion. :)

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Ending Spoilers

Yep! In the end I just didn't notice the extra option.

I'm still kinda saddened because the ending does not wraps up everything as I hoped (why Kukrushka murders everyone if she is alone with Remnan, among other things), but the true ending is definitely better than the bitter one of the 'first playthrough'. Title screen now has Setsu, and now I feel that the game had a proper conclusion. :)

Isn't it implied that Kukrushka is actually the SQ you just sent over? All the "weird" Kukrushka stuff was actually SQ who was actually Menan( I think that was her name?)sent from another dimension. Kukrushka/SQ murders everyone so she can be alone with Remnan cause she has a gross obsession with him.

Makoto

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't it implied that Kukrushka is actually the SQ you just sent over? All the "weird" Kukrushka stuff was actually SQ who was actually Menan( I think that was her name?)sent from another dimension. Kukrushka/SQ murders everyone so she can be alone with Remnan cause she has a gross obsession with him.

Huh, that actually totally makes sense. Didn't connect these dots until now :P

Oct 25, 2017
Been stuck on Otome's 4th note a ages now, do you have any additional hints for how you managed to trigger it?
.Don't forget to press start and select "set a new loop" (something like that) in the beginning of the loop if neither of the two persons are presence.

Keep defending/covering Otome and Raqio, and Gnosia (if you know who) everyday (if they're at risk being voted for cold sleep). Let the other people doubt on who is gonna be sent to cold sleep. It's tedious, once you're down to 5 people and you know who the one/final gnosia is (hopefully not Otome or Raqio), start doubting them and Otome will interrupt that they accidentally ate a golden fish or something, because they feel the bug is still presence. (Which shouldn't be gnosia, you, Raqio or Otome)

I don't know if gnosia ever eliminates the bug between sleep, atleast it feels somewhat scripted to lead you there unless you start doubting people. Hope this helps

Irene

Feb 22, 2021
This game... is starting to wear thin for me. It was so awesome at the start. But 60+ loops and the concept is getting really tiring. I lose much more than I win, and when I do, it feels like it's more luck than skill based. The story moves at snail's pace and the fair few story tidbits that has popped up has been too short for me to feel motivated to push through.

Is it worth it?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
This game... is starting to wear thin for me. It was so awesome at the start. But 60+ loops and the concept is getting really tiring. I lose much more than I win, and when I do, it feels like it's more luck than skill based. The story moves at snail's pace and the fair few story tidbits that has popped up has been too short for me to feel motivated to push through.

Is it worth it?

I feel like you have to like the core gameplay to get full enjoyment out of it. I think the story was definitely satisfying by the end but not so good that you need to force yourself to play it if you are not enjoying the core gameplay. You also need to accept you are more likely to lose than win, especially until your stats get higher but also accept that even if you start winning more you won't always get your desired goal.