• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ZHmDaFT.png

Oct 25, 2017
Been wanting to play it since the nitro rad video.
I had it and didn't get very far and it's probably pretty bad, but I'd play it

Deleted member 5334

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know what, as someone who was willing to welcome Bubsy back into our lives...

...I'm for this.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Piko piko m's releaes on steam tend to eb roms and isos of old gsmes. This the case with 40 winks for example.

FreeMufasa

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Whenever you went to someone's house, you knew their gaming line up was a wash if it includes Glover.

They'd have shit like Glover, clayfighters 64, fifa 64 etc

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
It's Piko so I take it the revival would just be a reprint of the game? Or has the "talk" mention in the tweet pointed to something more elaborate?

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I fucking love Glover and I only played the PSX version so definitely looking forwards to actually playing a good version of the game.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Love that glove™

Didn't they also announce a sequel?

A sequel was in development back when the first game came out, but it got canned midway through development.

The prototype leaked online at one point, but i've definitely heard that Piko wants to finish the game eventually. They previously did something similar with the unreleased "Tyrannosaurus Tex". As well as the N64 port of 40 Winks.

RNG

Oct 25, 2017
I had this game as a kid on PC but couldn't get it to run, that was probably a good thing.

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
We're gonna get to a point where they'll announce a Croc remaster out of the blue

... for the five people who demanded it.

Moara

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Even if it isn't that good, this game had a special place in my heart because it was the first game I ever bought with my own money at a flea market lol

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I....would actually love to play this again if it was less cumbersome.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
What I remember of this game was it being briefly fun and then frustratingly broken and confusing with physics that I couldn't get to work and hilarious breaking of levels.